Posts with tag "RealHousewivesofAtlanta"
- Posted Nov 6th 2009 at 03:30 PM by Megan Rumph
When Kim Zolciak performed her single 'Tardy for the Party' on Bravo's 'Real Housewives of Atlanta' reunion this week, she exclaimed that her dreams had come true. Her castmates may agree to disagree. For many reality television stars, fame on the small screen is just the beginning. Like Kim, their dreams often take them into the music world. Now, PopEater takes a look at other celebrities who mad...
- Posted Oct 3rd 2009 at 03:00 PM by PopEater Staff
A.J. Jewell, the fiance of singer and 'Real Housewives of Atlanta' star Kandi Burruss, was killed after a nightclub brawl in Atlanta on Friday night, MyFoxAtlanta.com has confirmed. Police say Jewell suffered a severe head injury during a fight at the Body Tap club and was taken to a hospital, where he died. The Atlanta Journal-Constitution reports that an employee of the club, Fredrick Richard...
- Posted Aug 6th 2009 at 10:07 PM by PopEater Staff
You know that at some point, you're bound to watch one of Bravo's terribly addicting 'Housewives' shows. Nowadays, it's the 'Housewives of Atlanta' that have everyone talking, and PopEater was lucky enough to get Sheree in our studios to talk about Kim, NeNe and the infamous party planner throwdown. Check It Out! ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Bachelor in Paradise Recap: Who Paired Up, Who Broke Down - and Who Went to the Hospital
- Jillian Michaels' 4 Easy Secrets to a Sexy Beach Body
- I Am Cait Recap: Caitlyn Jenner Isn't Ready to 'Expose' Herself in a Swimsuit
- 'Mission: Impossible' climbs to No. 1, 'Vacation' is a bust
- British singer and TV host Cilla Black dies at 72
- Charlize Theron adopts second child, a baby girl
- True Detective Finally Gets Busy, Bloody, and Downright Nuts As Someone Actually Dies
- Dave Annable's Wife Odette Celebrates Second Baby Shower in One Week: "I Feel So Blessed"
- Bachelor in Paradise is Back and Full of Tears: Who's Falling For Who After One Episode?