Posts with tag "Rebecca Gayheart"
- Posted Jul 9th 2011 at 08:40 AM by Kelly Fisher
Eric Dane and Rebecca Gayheart already have a toddler at home, and now the actors are going to be parents for a second time. The couple is expecting their second child, a source confirmed to PEOPLE. The 'Grey's Anatomy' actor and Gayheart, who were married in 2004, welcomed their first daughter, Billie Beatrice, in March 2010. "I don't know if there's any change more significant that a hu...
- Posted May 10th 2011 at 07:10 PM by Tracey Harrington McCoy
'Grey's Anatomy' star Eric Dane and his wife, actress Rebecca Gayheart, welcomed a baby girl to the family last year--and Dane can't believe how much he loves his new little family. "I don't know if there's any change more significant that a human being can make than that of a woman becoming a mother. There's no change more dramatic," the 38-year-old star told PEOPLE. "You know, I'm a hundre...
- Posted Apr 30th 2010 at 12:01 PM by Dino Sossi
Like the heroine of any good country song, Mindy McCready has suffered intense heartbreak and loss. But despite being worn down from a ridiculously long list of indiscretions -- an affair with baseballer Roger Clemens, drug addiction, three suicide attempts, numerous arrests and even jail time -- this sassy cowgirl has made it through on her own terms. Perhaps the most trying of her many tribulati...
- Posted Dec 29th 2009 at 04:30 PM by Laura Ferreiro
Does anyone remember the days when sex tapes actually had, you know, sex in them? These days, it seems that anyone with a modicum of name recognition can film themselves kissing someone in their underwear and before you know it, it becomes hyped across the internet as a "sex tape." Case in point, Carmen Electra's recent "sex tape," which contains no actual sex (just some smooching and Carmen ...
- Posted Nov 12th 2009 at 06:30 PM by PopEater Staff
Though a suspicious baby bump has been discussed in the media for months, Rebecca Gayheart and her husband Eric Dane have just now confirmed a pregnancy. Gayheart told In Touch Weekly, "We've always wanted to be parents. I think Eric is going to be a wonderful dad, and hopefully I'll be a good mom. We're absolutely looking forward to it!"...
- Posted Sep 23rd 2009 at 05:11 PM by PopEater Staff
Eric Dane and Rebecca Gayheart filed a lawsuit today in L.A. County Superior Court against Gawker.com, claiming the site unlawfully posted the private video of their naked non-sex tape, TMZ reports. They want more than $1 million in damages. In the video, the 'Grey's Anatomy' star and his wife taped their naked escapades with former beauty queen Kari Ann Peniche. During the video, Dane steps i...
- Posted Aug 24th 2009 at 07:38 AM by PopEater Staff
Troubled country singer Mindy McCready says she did not release the video of Eric Dane, Rebecca Gayheart and Kari Ann Peniche's nude antics, despite Paniche's assertions otherwise. "I did not want to be dragged into all this. I did not want to be a part of this," McCready told Access Hollywood, WENN reports....
- Posted Aug 18th 2009 at 07:00 AM by PopEater Staff
'Grey's Anatomy' star Eric Dane and his wife, actress Rebecca Gayheart, participated in a taped threesome with former beauty queen Kari Ann Peniche, Gawker reports. The 36-year-old Dane, who plays Mark "McSteamy" Sloan on the hit medical drama, steps in front of and behind the camera, while filming the sexcapades in Peniche's apartment. His lawyers have quickly responded to a leak of the footage,...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Latest Batch of Hillary Clinton Emails: Staff Pet Peeves, Suck-Up Aides and Holiday Headaches
- Bill Cosby's Producer Speaks Out: 'I'm Hoping That People Will Still Be Able to Watch the Show'
- FROM EW: How J.J. Abrams Broke His Back Trying to Help Harrison Ford on the Set of Star Wars
- Wrestling legend Roddy Piper dead at 61
- Actress Valerie Harper out of hospital, resting with family
- Lynn Anderson, singer of 'Rose Garden,' dead at 67
- Did Gisele Bündchen Step Out in Public Wearing a Burqa? We'll Let You Decide for Yourself
- Luke Perry Isn't Going to Watch Lifetime's Beverly Hills 90210 Tell-All: "It's Just Not Relevant"
- Arrow Star Stephen Amell vs. WWE's Stardust: The Feud Continues—Get the Scoop!