Posts with tag "RedCarpet"
- Posted Nov 16th 2009 at 06:22 PM by Jenna Busch
PopEater checked out the red...well, yellow carpet for 'It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia: A Very Sunny Christmas'. This direct to DVD/Blu-ray holiday special will be chock full of holiday goodness. Naked claymation elves, violent Charlie dances and Danny DeVito's bare butt. We got the scoop from the cast. Apparently, it's pretty easy to get Danny DeVito naked. So, I hear there are naked...
- Posted Nov 5th 2009 at 11:30 AM by Jenna Busch
PopEater hit the red carpet for the premiere of the upcoming disaster flick, '2012' Tuesday night in downtown Los Angeles. The film refers, of course, to the ancient Mayan calendar that ends on December 21st of that year. There are all sorts of theories about the prophecy, from mass destruction to a giant shift in global consciousness. Everyone has a different idea about what's going to...
- Posted Sep 28th 2009 at 09:30 AM by Soraya Roberts
- Filed under:
- Fashion Police
From Angelina Jolie's maternal instinct to Madonna's desperate attempt to recapture her youth, PopEater Canada brings you the sartorial successes and big messes from the red carpets of Hollywood. Tune in every week for the latest fashion faux pas and hurrahs....
- Posted Jun 15th 2009 at 04:20 PM by PopEater Staff
When Megan Fox showed up at the Berlin premiere of 'Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen' wearing dress slit up to there, we couldn't help but think of Angelina Jolie's leggy dress at Cannes. So we thought we'd compare the two stars' style. And we found that these two have more in common that just sex appeal and brown hair -- they have similar red carpet tastes. The Obvious We said it...
- Posted May 21st 2009 at 05:10 PM by PopEater Staff
- Filed under:
Angelina Jolie stunned the Cannes Film Festival crowd yesterday with a jaw-dropping slit in her red carpet dress at Brad Pitt's 'Inglorious Basterds' premiere. The red carpet parade is a chance for actresses to strut their stuff, and Angelina is hardly the first to strut an eyeful of it. Check out our top ten Racy Red Carpet Dresses. Skip over this content Raciest Red Carpet...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Tweet & Eat! Here's What Your Favorite Stars Are Eating & Drinking Right Now
- Inside the Dallas Easter Egg Hunt Specially Designed for Visually Impaired Kids
- Prince George Spends Easter at Australian Zoo
- Donald Trump and Jon Bon Jovi mentioned as buyers for Buffalo Bills
- Neil Patrick Harris curses fan who interrupts Broadway performance
- Dolly Parton says Miley Cyrus wanted to 'murder Hannah Montana'
- PopWatch Planner: ?Parks and Rec' finale, ?The Blacklist' big episode, ?John Oliver' premiere, and more
- James Franco and other celebs who just can't stand criticism
- This Week on Stage: James Franco dishes, Audra McDonald dazzles (again)