Posts with tag "ReneeZellweger"
- Posted Jan 1st 2010 at 11:00 AM by Kipp Tribble
Getting famous these days is pretty easy. Go get yourself arrested or pop a video up on YouTube and your fifteen minutes are just around the corner. But for those that have fame as a career, accolades and acclaim are as sought after as gold and oil. The calculated measures stars will go to in order to gain the glory -- and sustain it -- are aplenty. Popeater breaks down some of the ways stars grab...
- Posted Nov 29th 2009 at 10:00 AM by Tracey Harrington McCoy
Award season is just beginning and with all the stars getting ready for their big red-carpet moments, we have one piece of advice--make sure your dress isn't see-through. In fact, we've put together a few tips for celebrities (and you, if you're planning on taking a quick jaunt down a red carpet this holiday season.) Experts weigh in on the most common mistakes made at big events -- and how...
- Posted Oct 30th 2009 at 05:28 PM by Scott Harris
Once again it's Halloween, and for most Americans that means two things sure to make you sick: candy and horror movies. They may not be good for you, but people just can't seem to get enough of either, which may help explain why so many of our most popular stars got their start in horror movies. Some of the best horror movies ever made have been low-budget flicks churned out to meet the...
- Posted Aug 20th 2009 at 09:09 AM by PopEater Staff
Even though most of the talk about Renee Zellweger has been about her dating life, we couldn't help but notice her sexy figure at Vogue's movie debut of 'The September Issue.' Sans Bradley Cooper, the actress showed off her svelte legs in a bright orange mini-dress. See the photos >> ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Gabrielle Union and Dwyane Wade Are Married
- Paramedic Delivers Own Baby On the Side of the Highway
- Why Meg Ryan Is Moving On
- Kings of Leon play first show since drummer's injury
- Report: Jon Bon Jovi axed from group bidding for Buffalo Bills
- Ferguson shooting: Hip-hop moves as strong force for Michael Brown