Posts with tag "Resident Evil"
- Posted Oct 7th 2010 at 02:20 PM by Stacy Jenel Smith
With no fewer than eight films in the pipeline, 'Resident Evil: Afterlife' box office queen Milla Jovovich ($236 million worldwide and counting) hasn't had much time to think of anything but her movie roles of late. However, she admits, "Now that my daughter is almost three, thoughts of a second baby are definitely in my head. I would love to have a big family." At the same time, the mother of...
- Posted Oct 23rd 2009 at 01:01 PM by Karen Bliss
If you want to walk like a true zombie, the Toronto Zombie Walk, happening October 24 at Trinity Bellwoods Park, should take five hours. If you're into the more modern 'Resident Evil' or 'Zombieland' zombies, it should take about five minutes. "Originally, the Zombie Walk was called that because that's what they did. They got out of their graves and they walked so slowly and their power was in...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Pete Wentz Goes Blond! Plus, Another Celeb Hair Change You Have to See
- Jersey Shore's Ronnie Magro and Sammi Giancola Break Up for Good
- Seth Meyers on Hosting the Emmys: Entertaining Entertainers Isn't Easy
- 'Teen Barbie' Lolita Richi says appearance is all natural
- Cindy Crawford pulls her kids out of school, cites concerns for their safety
- Meg Ryan and John Mellencamp reportedly call it quits after three years
- Emma Stone to make Broadway debut in ?Cabaret'
- ?Pretty Little Liars' actors star in a short film about cults
- Worst-Dressed Stars Ever at the Emmys: Paula Abdul's Metallic Mishap, Barely-There Gowns & More!
- Suits Star Sarah Rafferty Talks Life, Louboutins and Her 2-Second Beauty Fix
- Al Roker's Look-Alike Son, Joe Biden, NYC Mayor and More Wish Today Co-Anchor Happy 60th Birthday!