Posts with tag "Resident Evil"
- Posted Oct 7th 2010 at 02:20 PM by Stacy Jenel Smith
With no fewer than eight films in the pipeline, 'Resident Evil: Afterlife' box office queen Milla Jovovich ($236 million worldwide and counting) hasn't had much time to think of anything but her movie roles of late. However, she admits, "Now that my daughter is almost three, thoughts of a second baby are definitely in my head. I would love to have a big family." At the same time, the mother of...
- Posted Oct 23rd 2009 at 01:01 PM by Karen Bliss
If you want to walk like a true zombie, the Toronto Zombie Walk, happening October 24 at Trinity Bellwoods Park, should take five hours. If you're into the more modern 'Resident Evil' or 'Zombieland' zombies, it should take about five minutes. "Originally, the Zombie Walk was called that because that's what they did. They got out of their graves and they walked so slowly and their power was in...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Cameron Diaz's Boyfriend Benji Madden: 'I'm Really Happy Right Now'
- Kim Kardashian Appears to Be Having a No-Makeup Moment: PHOTOS
- Police Arrest Florida Mom for Letting 7-Year-Old Son Walk to Park Alone
- Keith Urban 'horrified' by alleged rape, multiple arrests at Massachusetts concert
- Deep Thoughts by Monica Lewinsky: Why she stopped watching ?Orange is the New Black'
- Golfer Dustin Johnson leaves tour to seek 'professional help'
- Justin Bieber Moves Past Orlando Bloom Drama, Posts Flirty Selfie With Model Pal Shanina Shaik
- Wait, What?! Cobie Smulders Was Almost Kate on Lost! Plus, Hear How HIMYM Made Her "F—king Weep"
- Don't Ever Change, Real Housewives of New Jersey! The Ladies Throw Down at a First-Responders Party—Watch Now