Posts with tag "ResidentEvil"
- Posted Oct 23rd 2009 at 01:01 PM by Karen Bliss
If you want to walk like a true zombie, the Toronto Zombie Walk, happening October 24 at Trinity Bellwoods Park, should take five hours. If you're into the more modern 'Resident Evil' or 'Zombieland' zombies, it should take about five minutes. "Originally, the Zombie Walk was called that because that's what they did. They got out of their graves and they walked so slowly and their power was in ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Nelson Mandela Dies: Dignitaries and Stars Pay Respects
- What We're Reading This Weekend: Quirky Nonfiction
- From Tiara to Zara? Kate's Latest Gown Rewear May Have Included Some Affordable Jewels
- Break Time: Is Sofia Vergara losing her curves?
- Kim Kardashian criticized for donating just 10 percent of ?charity auction' to typhoon victims
- Gym, Tan, Pokey? ?Jersey Shore' star's grand jury ?Situation'
- Nelson Mandela dies at 95: Five touchstone film moments about his life
- Paul Walker: How his death shatters the ?Fast and Furious' car fantasy
- ?The Voice' exit Q&A: Matthew Schuler talks song choices, Team Xtina, and the future
- Nelson Mandela Dead: Celebs Pay Their Respects to the Late South African Leader on Twitter
- Glee Sneak Peek: The Cast Performs "Rockin' Around the Christmas Tree" And It's Adorable—Watch Now
- Fergie Shares Plans for Baby Axl's First Christmas, Gushes "Being a Mommy Is the Best Thing Ever"