Posts with tag "ResidentEvil"
- Posted Oct 23rd 2009 at 01:01 PM by Karen Bliss
If you want to walk like a true zombie, the Toronto Zombie Walk, happening October 24 at Trinity Bellwoods Park, should take five hours. If you're into the more modern 'Resident Evil' or 'Zombieland' zombies, it should take about five minutes. "Originally, the Zombie Walk was called that because that's what they did. They got out of their graves and they walked so slowly and their power was in nu...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Kourtney Kardashian Was 'Willing to Sacrifice' Relationship with Scott Disick for Their Kids, Says Source
- FIRST LOOK: WAGS Exposes the Elite World of Pro Athletes' Partners
- Zac Efron Gets Shirtless Piggyback Ride from His Little Brother in Adorable Photo
- Back on? Katy Perry and John Mayer spotted together
- Shark Week heads to unexplored Cuban waters with new special
- Dustin Hoffman: Film today is 'the worst'