Posts with tag "Richard Hatch"
- Posted Mar 12th 2011 at 11:21 AM by Christine Fenno
One of the standouts on the new season of Donald Trump's 'Celebrity Apprentice' is in very hot water. Learning his IRS lesson the hard way, original 'Survivor' champ Richard Hatch was ordered on Friday to return to prison to serve a nine-month sentence, says the Hollywood Reporter. A judge is punishing Hatch for (still) not paying taxes he allegedly owes on the $1 million prize (plus thousands ...
- Posted Nov 21st 2010 at 01:00 PM by Catherine Donaldson-Evans
Hollywood has long been a land full of blessings -- and curses. You've heard of the 'Seinfeld' curse (on its popular stars, who struggled to find good roles after the huge hit ended), the 'Poltergeist' curse (on cast members who met with unexpected or violent deaths), and this spring's much-hyped Oscar curse (on Best Actress winners whose marriages crumble). But recent headlines beg the ques...
- Posted Oct 6th 2009 at 08:00 PM by Scott Harris
The producers of 'Survivor' weren't kidding when they claimed this season would feature their biggest villain ever. "Evil" Russell Hantz is apparently on 'Survivor: Samoa' for one purpose - to make everyone else miserable. Heck, the self-made multi-millionaire doesn't even need the money. This hasn't stopped him from sabotaging his own team's water supply, burning their clothing, lying about being...
- Posted Aug 19th 2009 at 09:11 AM by PopEater Staff
'Survivor' winner Richard Hatch found himself back behind bars just hours after appearing on 'The Today Show' to talk about his four years in prison for tax evasion, MSNBC.com reports. Police took the reality star into custody at his sister's Rhode Island home, where Kristin Hatch heard her brother tell deputies, "Do what you need to do, just tell me why."...
- Posted Aug 18th 2009 at 11:55 AM by PopEater Staff
- Filed under:
- TV News
Richard Hatch won the first season of 'Survivor,' taking home the million-dollar prize -- but would then spend four years in federal prison on tax-evasion charges after failing to pay taxes on his winnings. The reality star talks to Matt Lauer on 'The Today Show' about being broke, life now and also proclaims his innocence. Watch the Interview Inside...
Popeater Hot Topics
- SCOOP: 4-Year-Old Cries When Asked About the First Day of School by Reporter (VIDEO)
- Kendra on Top Sneak Peek: Kendra Wilkinson Admits She's 'Tired of Trying to Fix' Hank Baskett
- VIDEO: Rebecca Romijn on the Bikini That Landed Her the Cover of Sports Illustrated
- 'Bachelorette' Andi Dorfman doesn't like dating in New York City
- Kris Jenner meets Caitlyn for the first time
- Karlie Kloss ditches runway for NYU
- Joan Rivers' Best Quotes on Life, Aging and Dying
- Pink Doesn't Deny Slamming Miley Cyrus, Nicki Minaj and Taylor Swift at the VMAs—but What About Demi Lovato?
- Remembering Joan Rivers 1 Year After Her Death: 26 Tributes That Proved Just How Iconic She Really Was