Posts with tag "Rick Astley"
- Posted May 25th 2010 at 11:22 AM by PopEater Staff
Rick Astley has been out of the music business for 17 years, but thanks to a cheeky online prank based around his biggest hit, people still know his brand of blue-eyed soul. And his dance moves. And the hair. Now, with a new single and a realistic attitude, the 'Never Gonna Give You Up' star is staging a comeback. "I'm not expecting great things this time round," he told The Sun, saying he's si...
- Posted Feb 24th 2010 at 04:39 PM by PopEater Staff
- Posted Dec 15th 2009 at 03:55 PM by Brooke Tarnoff
As the decade draws to a close, we wonder: what could be more representative of the last ten years than the phenomenon of viral video? In the early days of the '00s, amazing moments caught on tape were sent around as email attachments, but with the advent of YouTube in 2005, alerting your friends to the best videos was as simple as copying and pasting a quick link. We'll always remember the ...
- Posted Nov 1st 2009 at 12:40 PM by PopEater Staff
Sure, A-list celebrities have their flashy parties, but fans of Internet "cewebrities" and viral videos know how to throw down, too. Our good friends at Urlesque and Know Your Meme had a bash in NYC honoring the best of the web... complete with a Rick Astley, people dressed as Photoshop and even Christian the lion. Check out the hilarious pics from last night's HallowMEME party after the jump. ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Endangered White Rhino Dies, Leaving Only Four Others Left Alive
- Two Die in Fiery Crash of Passenger Plane at Milwaukee Airport
- Tom Brady Sues The NFL in Federal Court Over 'Deflategate' Suspension
- Amnesty International's legalized prostitution push turning off celeb supporters
- 'Law & Order' director Alexander arrested on child pornography charges
- Hulk Hogan wants investigation to determine if Gawker leaked his racist rant
- Britney Spears Does the Splits in Her Bikini While Hangin' in Hawaii—Take a Look!
- Cecil the Lion Mourned During Nat Geo Wild Event: "It's Our Responsibility to Do Everything We Can"
- Salma Hayek Blasts Donald Trump For Immigration Comments: I Won't Even Say His Name