Posts with tag "Rick Astley"
- Posted May 25th 2010 at 11:22 AM by PopEater Staff
Rick Astley has been out of the music business for 17 years, but thanks to a cheeky online prank based around his biggest hit, people still know his brand of blue-eyed soul. And his dance moves. And the hair. Now, with a new single and a realistic attitude, the 'Never Gonna Give You Up' star is staging a comeback. "I'm not expecting great things this time round," he told The Sun, saying he's...
- Posted Feb 24th 2010 at 04:39 PM by PopEater Staff
- Posted Dec 15th 2009 at 03:55 PM by Brooke Tarnoff
As the decade draws to a close, we wonder: what could be more representative of the last ten years than the phenomenon of viral video? In the early days of the '00s, amazing moments caught on tape were sent around as email attachments, but with the advent of YouTube in 2005, alerting your friends to the best videos was as simple as copying and pasting a quick link. We'll always remember the...
- Posted Nov 1st 2009 at 12:40 PM by PopEater Staff
Sure, A-list celebrities have their flashy parties, but fans of Internet "cewebrities" and viral videos know how to throw down, too. Our good friends at Urlesque and Know Your Meme had a bash in NYC honoring the best of the web... complete with a Rick Astley, people dressed as Photoshop and even Christian the lion. Check out the hilarious pics from last night's HallowMEME party after the jump. ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Chris Soules Is 'Ready to Move On,' But Is He the Next Bachelor?
- Did Bachelorette Andi Dorfman Accept a Proposal?
- Bachelorette DeAnna Pappas Stagliano: How I Survived Traveling with Baby
- 'The Bachelorette' recap: Andi says 'Yes!' in dramatic season finale
- Kiefer Sutherland's rep responds to Freddie Prinze Jr.'s complaints about actor
- Anthony Anderson 'Eats America'
- ?The Bachelorette' season finale: And the ?winner' is?
- ?The Hobbit' Comic-Con panel is now online: The top 5 highlights
- I'm Still Not Over? House and Cuddy's terrible relationship
- Teen Wolf Recap: Everybody's Getting Killed And/Or Thrown Down Wells! – Plus, Is [SPOILER!] Dying?