Posts with tag "Ricki Lake"
- Posted Jun 11th 2011 at 09:01 AM by Christine Fenno
- Filed under:
- TV News
Ricki Lake is busy developing a new talk show, chatting about her love life in the press and writing her life story -- a new book deal will have her memoir on shelves next spring. But there's one chapter in her life she probably doesn't want to talk about. Lake is now being sued by Hovsep Kousayan, the owner of a house in Malibu, Calif., that the TV star and her family rented last year. The ...
- Posted Mar 16th 2011 at 10:02 AM by Rob Shuter
Next year, voters will decide who gets to live in the White House, but among TV bigwigs, there's another choice to be made. Two former daytime titans, Katie Couric and Ricki Lake, are itching to get back in the game, but there's no guarantee the networks or distributors need both. "They both want this really bad," a TV insider tells me. "But it looks like Katie has the upper hand at the momen...
- Posted Dec 5th 2010 at 08:30 AM by Christine Fenno
We'd never heard of the Norwegian TV series 'Gylne Tider' ('Golden Times') before, either, but after you hum along to this promo clip for the series' fourth season, you won't soon forget the most random pileup of lip-synching celebs to go viral online. Step right up, folks, because it all amounts to a freak show of famous faces. And we mean that in a good way! Among the dozens rocking out to "L...
- Posted Sep 19th 2010 at 12:39 PM by Christine Fenno
- Filed under:
- TV News
Not long after sunrise on Saturday morning, firefighters responded to a 911 call from the home of talk-show-maven-turned-filmmaker Ricki Lake, and found her safely at the side of a Malibu, Calif., road with her two sons and the family dog. The beachfront paradise she was renting, however, was completely destroyed by flames that began indoors (click here to see the damage up close) and ultimately c...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Karenna Gore on the Presidential Election: 'I Really Don't Like the Way It's Covered'
- Trisha Yearwood: 'I Feel Lucky' to Get to Tour With Husband Garth Brooks
- Britt McHenry Returns to Work, Tweets Another Apology For 'Hurtful Actions'
- Celebs donate $500,000 scholarships to students on UNCF show
- Lena Dunham: 'When I was raped, I felt powerless'
- Scarlett Johansson says it was hard being married to another actor
- Grace Helbig Brings Out the Charming Side of Abby Lee Miller—See the LOL-Worthy Grace Helbig Show Clip!
- Jared Leto Is Terrifying as the Joker in Suicide Squad—See the New Photo That Will Haunt Your Nightmares!
- Bruce Jenner's Ex-Wife Linda Thompson Posts Essay After ABC Interview, Talks Marriage and Says She's Grateful