Posts with tag "RickyGervais"
- Posted Apr 10th 2010 at 06:24 AM by Caitlin McCormack
In this day of celebrity entourages and PR protection, it's rare for a star to make a false statement. But Hollywood is nowhere near perfect, and every so often its peeps will make an off-colour comment or reveal more than they intended to. We keep you informed of the most noteworthy Tinseltown talk with our weekly installment of celebrity Quips & Quotes. This week: Ricky Gervais ...
- Posted Dec 15th 2009 at 12:23 PM by Sam Brand
Another day another Tiger Woods mistress. Theresa Rogers, a 40-something blonde bombshell is the latest to be attached to the embattled golf superstar. And she gets named just a day after shady Canadian doc Anthony Galea, who made several house calls to Tiger's lair, is revealed to be under investigation for providing performance-enhancing drugs to professional athletes. In totally unrelated news, ...
Why You're Searching 'Rodell Vereen,' 'Sandra Bullock,' 'Carrie Prejean Sex Tape' and '$166 Million Jackpot'Posted Nov 4th 2009 at 07:31 PM by Sam Brand
Wondering why 'Rodell Vereen,' 'Sandra Bullock,' 'Carrie Prejean Sex Tape' and '$166 Million Jackpot' are surging in Google Trends? We can shed some light on the mystery. Google Trends provides the hottest keywords of the hour. Though the results change frequently, at any given time the list offers a snapshot of what's hot in the world of entertainment news. Here's what's steamin' tonight... ...
- Posted Nov 4th 2009 at 11:37 AM by Sam Brand
Wondering why 'Raquel Houghton,' 'Sam Kass,' 'Sesame Street Anniversary,' and 'Sarah De Herdt' are surging in Google Trends? We can shed some light on the mystery. Google Trends provides the hottest keywords of the hour. Though the results change frequently, at any given time the list offers a snapshot of what's hot in the world of entertainment news. Here's what's steamin' today... ...
- Posted Oct 26th 2009 at 04:43 PM by PopEater Staff
Ricky Gervais, the king of make-you-squirm comedy, has been selected to be the first Golden Globes host since 1995, PEOPLE has confirmed. The genius behind 'Extras' and the original 'The Office' no doubt made an impression during last year's ceremony when he joked about Holocaust movies, and came away with big laughs. The 48-year-old actor has avoided awards-hosting in the past, "but there are ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Katie Holmes Goes Nuts - Over Squirrel
- How Did Jennifer Aniston Get in Striptease Shape? 'Incredibly Hard' Work!
- Katherine Webb's 1,120-Calorie Diet Is Causing a Stir
- Morgan Freeman seems to fall asleep during on-air interview
- Cannes street style
- Documentary exploring history of Second Amendment features Ted Nugent, Ice-T
- Pop Culture Pet Peeve: Chain your door if you're in danger!
- Lucille Bluth vs. the Disney Princesses
- Robert Kirkman talks about his crime comic ?Thief of Thieves.' Plus: check out the first four pages of the new issue ? EXCLUSIVE