Posts with tag "RickyMartin"
- Posted May 4th 2011 at 07:35 AM by AOL TV Editors
Ricky Martin is aware that a lot of people weren't surprised when he finally came out and announced he was gay. As detailed in his autobiography, 'Me,' it was more about his own internal struggles. "What I was feeling, according to what I had in my mind, was evil," he told Jay Leno on 'The Tonight Show' referring to societal and religious expectations. What made his early struggles with his...
- Posted Apr 3rd 2010 at 07:51 AM by Caitlin McCormack
- Filed under:
- Quips & Quotes
In this day of celebrity entourages and PR protection, it's rare for a star to make a false statement. But Hollywood is nowhere near perfect, and every so often its peeps will make an off-colour comment or reveal more than they intended to. We keep you informed of the most noteworthy Tinseltown talk with our weekly installment of celebrity Quips & Quotes. This week: Marlee Matlin...
- Posted Oct 21st 2009 at 01:04 PM by PopEater Staff
We know you can't keep track of all the twitter celebrities, so we're cutting through the social media jungle to give you the best, worst and most absurd celebrity tweets of the day. See what celebrities on Twitter like Kim Kardashian, Joel Madden, Ricky Martin and Denise Richards are doing in 140 characters or less... Today's Best Celebrity Twitters >> ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Missing Pregnant Woman Erin Corwin Had Affair with Neighbor, Police Records Show
- Teen Attempting World Flight Record Killed in Crash
- Paris Hilton Returns in a New Carl's Jr. Commercial
- Ariana Grande's grandfather dies, starlet reportedly hides news from brother
- Celebrity weight loss winners
- Swim week swimsuit shockers