Posts with tag "RickyMartin"
- Posted May 4th 2011 at 07:35 AM by AOL TV Editors
Ricky Martin is aware that a lot of people weren't surprised when he finally came out and announced he was gay. As detailed in his autobiography, 'Me,' it was more about his own internal struggles. "What I was feeling, according to what I had in my mind, was evil," he told Jay Leno on 'The Tonight Show' referring to societal and religious expectations. What made his early struggles with his...
- Posted Apr 3rd 2010 at 07:51 AM by Caitlin McCormack
- Filed under:
- Quips & Quotes
In this day of celebrity entourages and PR protection, it's rare for a star to make a false statement. But Hollywood is nowhere near perfect, and every so often its peeps will make an off-colour comment or reveal more than they intended to. We keep you informed of the most noteworthy Tinseltown talk with our weekly installment of celebrity Quips & Quotes. This week: Marlee Matlin...
- Posted Oct 21st 2009 at 01:04 PM by PopEater Staff
We know you can't keep track of all the twitter celebrities, so we're cutting through the social media jungle to give you the best, worst and most absurd celebrity tweets of the day. See what celebrities on Twitter like Kim Kardashian, Joel Madden, Ricky Martin and Denise Richards are doing in 140 characters or less... Today's Best Celebrity Twitters >> ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Todd Chrisley Opens Up About Family Drama - and That $45 Million Bankruptcy
- Owner of Bridal Shop Visited by Ebola Nurse Puts Herself into Quarantine
- Mama June from Honey Boo Boo Denies She's Dating a Sex Offender
- 'Honey Boo Boo's' Mama June: I'm not dating child sex offender
- CBS cuts 'CSI' season short
- Pretty stars who go gritty on film
- Aaron Paul takes on Toys ?R' Us after ?Breaking Bad' toys are pulled
- The 5 most interesting facts about ?Super Smash Bros. for Wii U'