Posts with tag "Rielle Hunter"
- Posted Jan 9th 2011 at 04:00 AM by Rebecca Macatee
- Filed under:
- Famous Couples
Only weeks after his estranged wife's death, rumors flourished that John Edwards was engaged to the woman for which he left her. But according to John's mistress Rielle Hunter's attorney, there's no truth to any tales of a proposal. Elizabeth Edwards, who was married to John for thirty years, died on December 7th, 2010, after a six-year battle with cancer. John admitted to his extramarital affa...
- Posted Jan 7th 2011 at 11:24 AM by Zach Dionne
According to the National Enquirer, John Edwards proposed to mistress Rielle Hunter three weeks after wife Elizabeth Edwards died of cancer. The Enquirer isn't always a bastion of credibility, but its track record with Edwards is notable. The tabloid broke accurate news of the then-presidential candidate's affair in 2007 and eventually picked up steam for a potential Pulitzer Prize win. The E...
- Posted Feb 14th 2010 at 01:00 PM by Jo Piazza
If the John Edwards' affair scandal isn't a ready-made television movie, then we just don't know what is. Politics, sex tapes, bribery, a love child denied! All the key elements are there. A suave Southern Senator (with unflappable hair) and his loving wife (who also happens to have cancer) decide to take the big leap into national politics and run for president. On the campaign trail, he is seduc...
- Posted Jan 21st 2010 at 12:33 PM by Sam Brand
Few, if any, politicians have risen so high and fallen so low. John Edwards was Senator of North Carolina for six years and John Kerry's running mate in 2004. His name was smeared and his career was smashed in 2008 when he admitted to have lied about keeping faithful to his cancer-stricken wife. Today, as an investigation continues into whether Edwards used campaign funds to hide mistress Rielle H...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Emma Watson to Play Belle in Beauty and the Beast Live-Action Reboot
- Missed the SAG Awards Red Carpet? Watch This 1-Minute Recap
- Get Free Burritos at Chipotle Today - But Wait, There's a Catch
- Debbie Reynolds accepts lifetime achievement award from Screen Actors Guild
- 'Full House' cast performs theme song at reunion
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Nikki Reed Gushes Over Engagement, Calls Fiancé Ian Somerhalder the ''Most Thoughtful Human Being on the Planet''—Watch!
- Someone's Going to Die on Sleepy Hollow and "They're Not Coming Back"
- Lena Dunham Says Woody Allen Is ''a Real Perv,'' Adds That ''Sexual Assault Is an Epidemic''