Posts with tag "Rio"
- Posted Apr 25th 2011 at 10:20 PM by Nicki Gostin
Alec Baldwin caused a stir earlier this month by announcing the end of '30 Rock' as we know it. He quickly retracted and made it clear that it was he who was leaving and that he hoped for "five more seasons" of the quirky comedy. One of his costars, Tracy Morgan, tells PopEater that "Alec didn't tell anyone he was leaving" and that as far as he knows the "show is going on." In fact, Tracy reveals ...
- Posted Apr 14th 2011 at 06:32 PM by Nicki Gostin
What do you talk to Jamie Foxx about when you've only got four minutes and change on the phone? 'Rio' for one. The Oscar winner voices a parrot named Nico in the animated film (out Friday) and he admits he "wasn't that good at first" before being told to take it down a notch. We also squeezed in some chatter on his recent efforts at the White House to improve President Obama's dance moves. "H...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Woman Attempts Romantic Kisses with Strangers in Grand Central Station
- Helen Mirren Has the Best Workout Advice Ever: Wear a Fabulous Outfit!
- Inside American Idol Contestant Joey Cook's 'Beautiful' Engagement
- Luke Bryan's recalls crying at his first ACM Awards when seeing Reba walk out
- David Duchovny talks 'The X-Files': Who's coming back
- Scott Weiland & the Wildabouts' guitarist Jeremy Brown dies at 34
- Soleil Moon Frye Shows Off 40-Pound Weight Loss in a Skimpy Swimsuit—Check Out Her Hot Bod!
- Zayn Malik Doesn't Look Like He's Missing One Direction One Bit While on Vacation With Perrie Edwards: See Their PDA Pic!
- Alright! The Going Rate for a Matthew McConnaughey Speech Is $135,000