Posts with tag "Rip Torn"
- Posted Jul 13th 2010 at 03:04 PM by PopEater Staff
Charges filed against '30 Rock' actor Rip Torn stemming from a January burglary bust have been dropped, RadarOnline reports. The 79-year-old actor has made a name for himself in Hollywood over the course of his 54-year career with roles in a number of hit films, including the 'Men in Black' series. Torn was arrested on January 29 in Salisbury, CT, after allegedly breaking into a Lichfield ...
- Posted Feb 2nd 2010 at 07:00 PM by Marc Schneider
With a name like "Rip," you're bound to be a touch on the bizarre side. Rip Torn has made an art out of blending awesome and absurdity both on-screen and off. This past weekend, Torn did the unbelievable: he got blindingly drunk and entered a closed bank he believed was home sweet home. To get into his home/bank, the veteran actor smashed through a window, took off his boots and wandered around ...
- Posted Feb 1st 2010 at 03:10 PM by PopEater Staff
Rip Torn was so intoxicated last Friday night that he believed he was in his own home when he was arrested brandishing a loaded revolver at a local bank, the actor's lawyer said Monday. "Obviously, he wasn't there intending to commit a crime," A. Thomas Waterfall told a judge at Torn's arraignment hearing in Superior Court in Bantam, Connecticut. ...
- Posted Jan 31st 2010 at 10:15 AM by PopEater Staff
Rip Torn is finding himself in more trouble these days. The actor was arrested Friday night for breaking into a Connecticut bank, TMZ reports. According to TMZ, Torn -- seen here in a mugshot from a 2006 DUI offense -- allegedly broke the window of the bank and was found lying on the floor, "highly intoxicated," and carrying a "loaded revolver." However, the president of the bank hopes ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Aron Ralston, Whose Story Inspired 127 Hours, Arrested for Domestic Violence
- Britney Spears Talks Style, Body Image and ... Pregnancy Sex?!
- Katy Perry on Motherhood: 'I'm Definitely Not There Yet'
- MTV reportedly cancels 'Teen Mom 3'
- Maxim Monday: Hot models, celebs and gals next door
- ?Lone Survivor': A tribute to fallen Navy SEALs that Hollywood investors almost refused to make
- Google celebrates computer programmer Grace Hopper
- New dog, old tricks in revamped ?Family Guy' intro ? VIDEO
- ?Saturday Night Live' best host poll: Third time the charm for Paul Rudd? ? VOTE
- Ben Affleck Tells Playboy Why He Won't Act With Jennifer Garner Again, Thinks Daredevil Was Worse Than Gigli
- Jennifer Aniston's Holiday Party Brings Out Courteney Cox, Gwyneth Paltrow and More
- Are American Idol Season 13 Judges Getting Along? Harry Connick, Jr. Spills on Working With Jennifer Lopez and Keith Urban