Posts with tag "Rip Torn"
- Posted Jul 13th 2010 at 03:04 PM by PopEater Staff
Charges filed against '30 Rock' actor Rip Torn stemming from a January burglary bust have been dropped, RadarOnline reports. The 79-year-old actor has made a name for himself in Hollywood over the course of his 54-year career with roles in a number of hit films, including the 'Men in Black' series. Torn was arrested on January 29 in Salisbury, CT, after allegedly breaking into a Lichfield...
- Posted Feb 2nd 2010 at 07:00 PM by Marc Schneider
With a name like "Rip," you're bound to be a touch on the bizarre side. Rip Torn has made an art out of blending awesome and absurdity both on-screen and off. This past weekend, Torn did the unbelievable: he got blindingly drunk and entered a closed bank he believed was home sweet home. To get into his home/bank, the veteran actor smashed through a window, took off his boots and wandered around...
- Posted Feb 1st 2010 at 03:10 PM by PopEater Staff
Rip Torn was so intoxicated last Friday night that he believed he was in his own home when he was arrested brandishing a loaded revolver at a local bank, the actor's lawyer said Monday. "Obviously, he wasn't there intending to commit a crime," A. Thomas Waterfall told a judge at Torn's arraignment hearing in Superior Court in Bantam, Connecticut....
- Posted Jan 31st 2010 at 10:15 AM by PopEater Staff
Rip Torn is finding himself in more trouble these days. The actor was arrested Friday night for breaking into a Connecticut bank, TMZ reports. According to TMZ, Torn -- seen here in a mugshot from a 2006 DUI offense -- allegedly broke the window of the bank and was found lying on the floor, "highly intoxicated," and carrying a "loaded revolver." However, the president of the bank hopes...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Is Kate Adopting a New Hairstyle on the Royal Tour?
- First Look! Watch Country Star Easton Corbin's 'Clockwork' Music Video
- Real Housewives of New York City: Who Got Stung by the 'Singer Stinger'?
- Brian Johnson: Reports of AC/DC's death greatly exaggerated
- Co-eds doing porn to pay for school: Is Belle Knox a bellwether?
- Then/ now: Our favorite 'Partridge Family' stars
- ?Supernatural' recap: Follow the leader
- ?Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' react: Agents of Nothing
- ?New Girl' recap: I'm Okay, You're Okay (JK, We're All Broken Up)