Posts with tag "Rip Torn"
- Posted Jul 13th 2010 at 03:04 PM by PopEater Staff
Charges filed against '30 Rock' actor Rip Torn stemming from a January burglary bust have been dropped, RadarOnline reports. The 79-year-old actor has made a name for himself in Hollywood over the course of his 54-year career with roles in a number of hit films, including the 'Men in Black' series. Torn was arrested on January 29 in Salisbury, CT, after allegedly breaking into a Lichfield...
- Posted Feb 2nd 2010 at 07:00 PM by Marc Schneider
With a name like "Rip," you're bound to be a touch on the bizarre side. Rip Torn has made an art out of blending awesome and absurdity both on-screen and off. This past weekend, Torn did the unbelievable: he got blindingly drunk and entered a closed bank he believed was home sweet home. To get into his home/bank, the veteran actor smashed through a window, took off his boots and wandered around...
- Posted Feb 1st 2010 at 03:10 PM by PopEater Staff
Rip Torn was so intoxicated last Friday night that he believed he was in his own home when he was arrested brandishing a loaded revolver at a local bank, the actor's lawyer said Monday. "Obviously, he wasn't there intending to commit a crime," A. Thomas Waterfall told a judge at Torn's arraignment hearing in Superior Court in Bantam, Connecticut....
- Posted Jan 31st 2010 at 10:15 AM by PopEater Staff
Rip Torn is finding himself in more trouble these days. The actor was arrested Friday night for breaking into a Connecticut bank, TMZ reports. According to TMZ, Torn -- seen here in a mugshot from a 2006 DUI offense -- allegedly broke the window of the bank and was found lying on the floor, "highly intoxicated," and carrying a "loaded revolver." However, the president of the bank hopes...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Chris Soules Is 'Ready to Move On,' But Is He the Next Bachelor?
- Did Bachelorette Andi Dorfman Accept a Proposal?
- Bachelorette DeAnna Pappas Stagliano: How I Survived Traveling with Baby
- 'The Bachelorette' recap: Andi says 'Yes!' in dramatic season finale
- Kiefer Sutherland's rep responds to Freddie Prinze Jr.'s complaints about actor
- Anthony Anderson 'Eats America'
- ?The Bachelorette' season finale: And the ?winner' is?
- ?The Hobbit' Comic-Con panel is now online: The top 5 highlights
- I'm Still Not Over? House and Cuddy's terrible relationship
- Teen Wolf Recap: Everybody's Getting Killed And/Or Thrown Down Wells! – Plus, Is [SPOILER!] Dying?
- The Bachelorette Finale: Find Out Who Wins, Who Loses It, & Who Cries – Plus, a Fantasy Suite Secret Revealed!
- Prince William and Kate Middleton Unintentionally Give the Cameras Their Best Blue Steel Face and Kill It!