Posts with tag "Rita Wilson"
- Posted Mar 23rd 2011 at 07:20 AM by Christo Varghese
Tom Hanks and his wife Rita Wilson are suing their former insurance agency on charges of embezzlement. TMZ reports that Hanks and Wilson claimed that they previously worked with the J.B. Goldman Insurance Agency for more than 20 years and used the company to procure various policies. They switched brokers last month, and the new broker alerted the couple that they were being grossly overchar...
- Posted Jan 4th 2010 at 02:04 AM by Chris Jancelewicz
- Filed under:
- Fashion Police
From Angelina Jolie's maternal instincts to Madonna's desperate attempt to recapture her youth, PopEater Canada brings you the sartorial successes and big messes from the red carpets of Hollywood. Here, for your viewing pleasure, we're featuring the worst outfits of the year. You'll see some old favourites (Bai Ling, Katy Perry, Lindsay Lohan), and some faces you don't usually see (Kristen Bell, ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- How Will Derick Dillard Embrace Fatherhood? 19 Kids & Counting Season Starts with a Sneak Peek
- On Anniversary of Auschwitz's Liberation, 90-Year-Old Survivor Remembers Living Through the Gas Chamber
- This 19-Year-Old is Building a Cheaper, Better Prosthetic Limb (VIDEO)
- Outdoor Channel host Theresa Vail says hunting saved her life
- Gabrielle Union explains why she asked Dwyane Wade for a prenup
- Lena Dunham calls Woddy Allen a 'perv'
- Chris Brown Postpones Tour After Judge Denies His Travel Request
- Kim Kardashian's T-Mobile Super Bowl Commercial Hits the Internet—Watch Now!
- Bill Cosby Sexual Assault Allegations Continue: Former Hollywood Executive Says Comedian Took Advantage of Her 36 Years Ago