Posts with tag "Rita Wilson"
- Posted Mar 23rd 2011 at 07:20 AM by Christo Varghese
Tom Hanks and his wife Rita Wilson are suing their former insurance agency on charges of embezzlement. TMZ reports that Hanks and Wilson claimed that they previously worked with the J.B. Goldman Insurance Agency for more than 20 years and used the company to procure various policies. They switched brokers last month, and the new broker alerted the couple that they were being grossly overchar...
- Posted Jan 4th 2010 at 02:04 AM by Chris Jancelewicz
- Filed under:
- Fashion Police
From Angelina Jolie's maternal instincts to Madonna's desperate attempt to recapture her youth, PopEater Canada brings you the sartorial successes and big messes from the red carpets of Hollywood. Here, for your viewing pleasure, we're featuring the worst outfits of the year. You'll see some old favourites (Bai Ling, Katy Perry, Lindsay Lohan), and some faces you don't usually see (Kristen Bell, ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Pope Francis Celebrates His 78th Birthday with Cake and Tango
- Alexis Shapiro, Girl with Condition Causing Insatiable Hunger, Loses Nearly 60 Lbs.
- Serial Has Ended, and the Internet Is Not Happy
- Paramount won't let theaters screen 'Team America: World Police"
- 'The Interview' was originally scripted with fake country, fake leader's name
- Ex-'Sons of Guns' star Will Hayden indicted on rape charges
- ?Serial' finale: Sarah Koenig rests her case
- ?Cabaret' to go on tour beginning January 2016
- ?Arrow', ?Walking Dead', and more earn TV mid-season finale awards