Posts with tag "RitaSilvan"
- Posted Oct 20th 2009 at 05:07 PM by Chris Jancelewicz
It's that time of year again, when Canada's fashion elite descend on Toronto's downtown core for another week of preening and judging. As I walk into the newly-renovated Art Gallery of Ontario (AGO) - which looks fabulous, by the way - the blaring music nearly punctures a hole in my eardrum. Thankfully they sit me right next to the Shaquille-sized speaker to ensure I won't be able to hear anything...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Why Taylor Swift's 'Wildest Dreams' Is Truly Her Most Grown-Up Video Yet
- President Obama Heads to Alaska After Renaming North America's Highest Peak - But Ohioans Aren't Happy About McKinley Snub
- Boots the 'Kitten Nanny' Dog Hired by Arizona Humane Society to Get Cats Adopted
- Danica McKellar joins 2016 Miss America competition as judge
- Hulk Hogan: I'm not a racist
- Chrissie Hynde slammed for saying some rape victims 'have to take responsibility'
- Taylor Swift Dazzled With Her Squad at the VMAs—and Now #SquadGoals Needs to Go Away Forever
- Lewis Hamilton Talks Rihanna Dating Rumors—Are They a Couple Or What? Watch Now to Find Out!
- Jennifer Lawrence Perfects Her Pout in Glam Dior Lipstick Commercial—Watch Now!