Posts with tag "Rob Kardashian"
- Posted May 31st 2011 at 12:40 PM by Kiki Von Glinow
After sending a slew of flirty tweets to Rihanna on Monday night, Rob Kardashian let the twittersphere know that he's in need of a date to sister, Kim Kardashian's forthcoming wedding to New Jersey Nets player, Kris Humphries. After Rihanna tweeted that she was in for the night with popcorn and her TV remote, Kardashian boldly tweeted, "I can make this right here happen." But the Kardashian...
- Posted May 31st 2011 at 09:50 AM by AOL TV Editors
Nervous about telling your mom that she might have a grandchild on the way? Do like Rob Kardashian and break the news at a noisy basketball game. The Kardashian bro dropped the bombshell on his mom, Kris Jenner, while sitting courtside on the latest episode of 'Khloe & Lamar.' "I just maybe might have gotten a girl pregnant," he said sheepishly. Jenner had just been talking about taking...
- Posted May 27th 2011 at 06:30 PM by Tracey Harrington McCoy
Earlier this week, reality TV star Kim Kardashian announced her engagement to NBA pro Kris Humphries--and while her sisters were super excited, it seems her little brother, Rob, just doesn't think a wedding will actually happen. "I just don't feel confident because Kim has always been so like, you know, she's, how old? She's just been through a lot of relationships and she always gets hurt or...
- Posted Mar 23rd 2011 at 02:45 PM by Maggie Coughlan
- Filed under:
- Health Issues
Rob Kardashian underwent emergency surgery at a Los Angeles hospital Tuesday after complaining of stomach pain. The 'Keeping Up with the Kardashians' star was escorted to the emergency room by his mom, Kris Jenner, where his appendix was removed, TMZ reports. Luckily, the surgery had no effect on Kardashian's sense of humor. "This is what happens if you don't eat your Wheaties," the...
- Posted Feb 4th 2011 at 06:03 PM by Rob Shuter
Sexy actress and former Cheetah Girl Adrienne Bailon says, "You do some crazy things when you're in love." Case in point, her bum is still home to a tattoo of her ex-boyfriend Rob Kardashian. Adrienne tells me on my HDNet show that she's "working on" getting the tat lasered off, but honestly, she keeps forgetting it's even there! "I know it sounds weird, but once those things become a part of...
- Posted Feb 22nd 2010 at 10:00 AM by PopEater Staff
Kim Kardashian and brother Rob sent out some love to the twitterverse this morning, wishing their deceased father a happy birthday. "Happy Birthday, daddy!" Kim wrote. Robert Kardashian, best known for representing OJ Simpson in his 1994 murder trial, passed away in 2003 of esophageal cancer at 59 years old. He is the father of Kim, Kourtney, Khloe, and Rob Jr. ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Joe Nichols: I'll Do 'Anything' to Make My Family Happy
- Washington School Shooter Was a Popular Football Player
- Check Out Jennifer Lopez's Amazing New N.Y.C. Penthouse (PHOTOS)
- Rumer Willis is 'blown away' by her sister Tallulah's strength
- 'Breaking Bad's' Aaron Paul slams Toys R Us over recall
- Paris Hilton slammed by world famous DJ
- Katy Perry Turns 30 Today! Celebrate the Singer's Birthday by Looking Back at Her Hair Changes Through the Years
- Kim Kardashian Celebrates Birthday Las Vegas-Style With Kanye West, Family and Friends
- Who Wore it Best? Supernatural's Castiel vs. Constantine's John Constantine