Posts with tag "Rob Shuter"
- Posted May 20th 2011 at 03:45 PM by PopEater Staff
The fourth hour of 'TODAY' got weirder than usual on Thursday when Hoda Kotb was asked to describe her "wackiest" dream, and the first one to come to mind involved our very own Rob Shuter, although he arrived bearing some news that bums us out. "I had a dream that Rob Shuter quit PopEater and started working at Western Sizzlin' and he told me the story. It was so ridiculous, it made no sense!"...
- Posted Apr 8th 2011 at 05:32 PM by PopEater Staff
You weren't imagining things, folks. That was indeed PopEater's own 'Naughty But Nice' columnist Rob Shuter chatting and chewing the fat with Rachael Ray on her daytime hit on Friday. The celebrity chef invited Rob to try out a new feature on the 'Rachael Ray Show' called the 'Chat Then Chew Challenge,' where he had to spill some yummo dish in exchange for bites from RR's delectable Pimiento Mac...
- Posted Feb 22nd 2011 at 03:01 PM by Rob Shuter
Can't get enough of my 'Naughty But Nice' show? Well, you are in luck. HDNet has just extended my celebrity talk show by adding 26 new episodes to the mix. "'Naughty But Nice' has quickly become a standout program for us and we're happy to extend it for 26 more episodes," said Mark Cuban, Chairman and Co-Founder of HDNet. "Rob gets the hottest Hollywood up-and-comers -- along with some of the...
- Posted Jun 30th 2010 at 05:01 PM by PopEater Staff
'The Insider' host Lara Spencer and PopEater's own Rob Shuter sit down to chat about the newly released 'The Twilight Saga: Eclipse.' Spencer herself loves the films and the cast. "I am a Twi-hard," she proudly admits. As for the eternally important question, Robert Pattinson versus Taylor Lautner, Lara says, "I'm going with Team Robert." Of course, she's met the entire cast, so she gives...
- Posted May 25th 2010 at 03:00 PM by PopEater Staff
'The Insider' host Lara Spencer and PopEater's own Rob Shuter chat about the week's hottest stories in a new video blog for PopEater. What's on the plate for the two gossip BFFs? Jesse James and his 'Nightline' interview -- where he talks about his infidelities and the end of his marriage to Sandra Bullock. Shuter and Spencer discuss why James picked 'Nightline' for his big reveal instead of...
- Posted May 18th 2010 at 03:00 PM by PopEater Staff
'The Insider' host Lara Spencer sits down with PopEater's own Rob Shuter to discuss one of the most highly anticipated movies of the summer -- 'Sex and the City 2.' Spencer reveals that Sarah Jessica Parker has "better taste than Carrie," and that the four stars are really good friends -- contrary to many rumors. The two also discuss the possibility of a third 'Sex' installment and other...
- Posted Apr 21st 2010 at 05:54 PM by PopEater Staff
'The Insider' host Lara Spencer chats with PopEater's Rob Shuter about the hottest stories of the week. In this video blog, Lisa Rinna joins Spencer to chat with Shuter, who happens to be both of the women's former publicist. The three dish about Kate Gosselin's ousting of 'Dancing With the Stars' and whether or not Lara would ever join the show. (She says she doesn't have the skills for the...
- Posted Apr 15th 2010 at 01:13 PM by PopEater Staff
'The Insider' host and PopEater pal Lara Spencer sits down with our own Rob 'Naughty But Nice' Shuter to discuss the week's hottest headlines. To start, Shuter and Spencer -- with a special appearance by Niecy Nash -- talk 'Dancing With the Stars.' Niecy reveals her plan to defeat Kate Gosselin on the show, and Lara dishes on who she thinks is actually dating on 'DWTS' and who she believes...
- Posted Mar 10th 2010 at 11:15 AM by PopEater Staff
Gabourey Sidibe became the toast of Hollywood with her role as the titular character in 'Precious,' which earned her an Academy Award nomination for Best Actress. But are there other parts out there for Sidibe, besides those of overweight, pregnant teens? Yes, she's proved herself funny on the red carpet (Telling Ryan Seacrest her Oscar dress was "The money shot" was amazing!) and charming...
- Posted Dec 9th 2009 at 09:58 AM by Rob Shuter
Matt Lauer may have some competition when it comes to being the hunkiest fella on morning television, as George Stephanopoulos is making sure he's in tip-top form to add some sex appeal to 'Good Morning America' ... should he join up. In other news, Gwyneth Paltrow is giving pals the gift of intestinal cleanliness for the holidays. All that good stuff, plus why the Tiger Woods magazine cycle is...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Britney Spears Addresses Cheating Rumors During Las Vegas Show
- See How Stars Spent Labor Day Weekend (PHOTOS)
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie's Family Wedding Album Appears in PEOPLE
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy' tops Labor Day, summer box office
- FBI, Apple begin inquiries into nude celebrity photo leaks
- Carrie Underwood announces she is pregnant with her first child
- 100 things that apparently happened, as told by ?The Unauthorized Saved by the Bell Story'
- Patrick Duffy talks Lynda Carter crush, reason he'd kill Gabe Kaplan
- 12 lessons we learned from 2014's summer movies
- 11 Times Lifetime's Saved By the Bell Movie Ruined Our Childhood
- Newly Single Britney Spears Ready for a "Hot Guy," Supports Jamie Lynn Spears at Los Angeles County Fair
- Morgan Stewart and Brendan Fitzpatrick Face Major Baby Drama—See the #RichKids of Beverly Hills Recap!