Posts with tag "Robert Shapiro"
- Posted Jul 20th 2010 at 06:26 AM by PopEater Staff
Lindsay Lohan will report to jail on Tuesday, but it's not entirely clear who will be her legal representation. Celebrity lawyer Robert Shapiro reportedly quit the star's legal team on Monday, TMZ is reporting, leaving it unclear if Lohan will simply be representing herself when she surrenders to Judge Marsha Revel to begin her 90-day sentence. Sources close to Lohan have told RadarOnline.com t...
- Posted Jul 16th 2010 at 06:50 PM by PopEater Staff
Lindsay Lohan has a new lawyer in her corner--and it's an attorney with a pretty solid track record in Hollywood. Robert Shapiro, who successfully defended O.J. Simpson in his murder trial, will be representing Lohan, PEOPLE reports. "I have agreed to represent Ms. Lohan on the condition that she complies with all of the terms of her probation, including a requirement of jail time that was impo...
- Posted Jul 15th 2010 at 01:30 PM by PopEater Staff
Lindsay Lohan, who was recently sentenced to a 90-day jail term by a Beverly Hills judge, has checked herself into Pickford Lofts, a Los Angeles sober-living facility. PEOPLE reports that the actress, who is scheduled to begin serving her sentence next Tuesday, entered the facility, founded by former O.J. Simpson defense lawyer Robert Shapiro, on Wednesday of this week....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Bachelor in Paradise Recap: Who Paired Up, Who Broke Down - and Who Went to the Hospital
- Jillian Michaels' 4 Easy Secrets to a Sexy Beach Body
- I Am Cait Recap: Caitlyn Jenner Isn't Ready to 'Expose' Herself in a Swimsuit
- 'Mission: Impossible' climbs to No. 1, 'Vacation' is a bust
- British singer and TV host Cilla Black dies at 72
- Charlize Theron adopts second child, a baby girl
- True Detective Finally Gets Busy, Bloody, and Downright Nuts As Someone Actually Dies
- Dave Annable's Wife Odette Celebrates Second Baby Shower in One Week: "I Feel So Blessed"
- Bachelor in Paradise is Back and Full of Tears: Who's Falling For Who After One Episode?