Posts with tag "RobertDeNiro"
- Posted Jan 30th 2010 at 09:00 AM by Bryan Alexander
Last we checked, the on-screen pairing of Robert De Niro and Ben Stiller has led to a lot of shared hostility -- not to mention De Niro mocking his son-in-law Greg Focker's male nurse profession and funny name. But Stiller has clearly moved beyond the 'Meet the Parents' persona and was spotted dining with De Niro at his Los Angeles restaurant Ago last week. There was no trace of Focker-attacks ...
- Posted Dec 17th 2009 at 03:10 PM by Kipp Tribble
We sit through fewer commercials these days, thanks to the niftiness of DVRs around the world, but sometimes an ad will catch your eye. It just sticks out more than the others. Whether it be because of the comedy, the visuals, design, effects, music, or writing, the ad rises above the rest. There could be many reasons for this, but PopEater would like to concentrate on when film directors take a s...
- Posted Oct 28th 2009 at 02:28 PM by Dino Sossi
The official debut of 'Starry Messenger,' the highly anticipated new play by Kenneth Lonergan starring Matthew Broderick, will be delayed until November 23rd according to the New York Times and New York Daily News. Last-minute rewrites and cast changes contributed to a shaky Off Broadway preview Monday night which required a prompter to help actors with lines. Broderick alone called out for hel...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Brett Eldredge Is Judging the 2016 Miss America Competition
- Gwyneth Paltrow: I Did Not Know That My Divorce Post Would Be Titled 'Conscious Uncoupling'
- Olympic Diver Greg Louganis: 'I Was Stronger Than I Ever Gave Myself Credit for'
- Christina Applegate: Yes, I ditched Brad Pitt on a date
- 'Street Outlaws' star 'Daddy Dave' injured in serious crash
- Amy Schumer vows to do something about gun violence: ‘I'm on it'
- Jennifer Love Hewitt Steps Out for the First Time Since Giving Birth to Her Son Atticus James Hallisay—See the Pics!
- Christina Applegate Asked to Reveal Which Guy She Ditched Brad Pitt for at the 1989 MTV Movie Awards—Watch!
- True Detective Finally Gets Busy, Bloody, and Downright Nuts As Someone Actually Dies