Posts with tag "RobertDowneyJr."
- Posted Jan 9th 2010 at 09:05 AM by Caitlin McCormack
- Filed under:
- Quips & Quotes
In this day of celebrity entourages and PR protection, it's rare for a star to make a false statement. But Hollywood is nowhere near perfect and every so often its peeps will make an off-colour comment or reveal more than they intended to. We keep you informed of the most noteworthy Tinseltown talk with our weekly installment of celebrity Quips & Quotes. This week: Heidi Fleiss is...
- Posted Dec 29th 2009 at 01:03 PM by Rob Shuter
- Filed under:
- Movie News -
- Exclusives -
- Naughty But Nice With Rob Shuter -
- Angelina Jolie -
- Brad Pitt
What could make 'Sherlock Holmes' and all of its bare-chested (and perhaps not-so-straight) detective work even sexier? How about the addition of Brad Pitt in the sequel? Yep, you heard it here first: Papa Pitt is set to reunite with Guy Ritchie once things get underway on the 'Holmes' sequel. Details after the jump, along with info on Martin Sheen's broken heart and Spencer Pratt's wounded ego....
- Posted Dec 22nd 2009 at 07:46 AM by Rob Shuter
Robert Downey Jr.'s allusion to the fact that his 'Sherlock Holmes' character may have been partners with Watson both professionally and domestically has studio executives up in a tizzy. We're on team Sherlock no matter what side he chooses! Also, whose hair does the ultra-fabulous Vanessa Williams wish she had? The curvy answer after the jump!...
- Posted Dec 17th 2009 at 02:41 PM by PopEater Staff
Although Robert Downey Jr.'s days of drugs and frequent arrests are behind him, it turns out Japan isn't too forgiving of those old felony convictions, Huffington Post reports. Downey told David Letterman about his troubles at a Japanese airport last year, where he was detained and interrogated while promoting 'Iron Man.' "I think it has something to do with my fairly distant past," he said....
- Posted Nov 10th 2009 at 12:03 PM by PopEater Staff
Robert Downey Jr. is the current comeback king. After a long, notorious battle with drug addiction, Hollywood has happily welcomed him back with leading roles in big-budget films like 'Iron Man' and 'Sherlock Holmes.' In the December issue of Esquire, Downey opens up about his lucrative rise to the A-List, as well as his plans to have children. On making money: "I love being a part of...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Oscar Pistorius 'Just Laughed' About Shooting from Car Sunroof, Friend Says
- Meet Jaime King's New Stylist - 5-Month-Old Son James Knight!
- The Little Couple: See Jen Arnold's Harrowing Days in India
- Mariska Hargitay works to get backlog of rape tests in Detroit processed
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Justin Bieber gets May 5 trial date for DUI and other Florida charges
- ?The Bachelorette': What we can expect from Andi Dorfman
- Chris Harrison blogs ?The Bachelor' finale and ?After the Final Rose'
- Justin Bieber, Selena Gomez perform sexy dance routine ? VIDEO