Posts with tag "RobinWilliams"
- Posted Feb 9th 2010 at 12:30 PM by Steven Avalos
With 'The Wolfman' terrorizing its way into theaters Friday, we couldn't help but wonder whether or not the film's producers really needed to shell out for all those expensive CGI effects on Benicio Del Toro. We're in a recession, after all, and there are plenty of actors in Hollywood who are more than hairy enough to fit the 'Wolfman' bill without all the costly add-ons. Comb through our list...
- Posted Nov 5th 2009 at 05:10 PM by Melissa Daniels
Recently, Jon Gosselin raised eyebrows by requesting $12,000 to guest host a Florida radio show. And on Oct. 17, Heidi Montag supposedly refused to attend big sis Holly's birthday bash in L.A. without receiving pay. With so many cross-over opportunities available for reality television stars, it makes sense that they may charge for their time, but how much is too much?...
- Posted Oct 21st 2009 at 01:00 PM by PopEater Staff
The ladies of PopEater discuss Adam Lambert's ambiguous racy photos and unambiguous sexuality, the magic of the Jonas Brothers,'The Shining' starring... Robin Williams (?) and Kim Kardashian's tear-inducing boobies - all with special guest star Rachel Chang from J-14 Magazine! Want Girls To-Go? Grab Them on iTunes >>> ...
- Posted Sep 21st 2009 at 10:51 AM by Tricia Romano
After much anticipation and speculation, Jay Leno's new show -- aptly titled 'The Jay Leno Show' -- debuted last week, and it turns out, it's almost exactly like his last show, 'The Tonight Show.' Except for the fact that it's not so hot according to lots of critics, and the end-of-week ratings were less than half of the show's premiere. Allow PopEater take a look back at how Jay did as he...
- Posted Aug 25th 2009 at 11:20 AM by PopEater Staff
Were you like us and hoping Robin Williams was really-truly interested in donning a house dress and playing Susan Boyle on the big screen? On paper it sounded like a hoot, and one British newspaper actually quoted the 'Mrs. Doubtfire' actor as saying he was already readying his singing voice by practicing 'Les Miz' songs in the mirror. Alas, those rumors were just that. Williams has now slammed...
- Posted Aug 20th 2009 at 08:08 AM by Mike Hess
Robin Williams sure picked a doozy of a film to make his comeback with following a serious heart surgery that caused quite a scare for the comedy legend. In 'World's Best Dad,' written and directed by Bobcat Goldthwait, Williams plays the father of a seriously (and we mean seriously) terrible teen, leading to some of the more twisted and darkly hysterical situations we can remember. PopEater had...
Popeater Hot Topics
- The Daily Treat: Bulldog Puppies Making Out Put Fifty Shades to Shame
- See Ben Affleck as Batman at Comic-Con
- Snooki Preps for Her Wedding Day with a Great Gatsby-Themed Bridal Shower
- Queen Elizabeth II photobombs young tourists' selfie
- Weird Al Yankovic has his first No. 1 album ever
- Alec Baldwin appears in NYC court after Shia LaBeouf leaves
- ?Veronica Mars' takes Fandom of the Year at mtvU's awards show
- Video: ?Harry Potter' meets ?Boyhood' in ?Potterhood' mock trailer