Posts with tag "Rod Stewart"
- Posted Apr 13th 2011 at 12:01 PM by Rob Shuter
- Filed under:
- Celebrity Baby -
- Famous Couples -
- Highbrow -
- Movie News -
- Music News -
- Naughty But Nice With Rob Shuter
Rod Stewart may be thrilled to become a grandfather at 66, but a friend of the gravel-voiced icon reveals that doesn't mean he isn't furious at daddy-to-be Benicio Del Toro for casually getting his daughter pregnant. The 44-year-old Oscar winner announced through a rep this week that he is the father of 31-year-old Kimberly's baby, despite not even being a couple. I'm told that even though Ro...
- Posted Feb 17th 2011 at 01:00 PM by Kiki Von Glinow
No 'Maggie May' for Rod Stewart -- the singer and his wife, Penny Lancaster Stewart, welcomed a son, Aiden, yesterday. According to PEOPLE, the healthy baby weighs 7 lbs., 12 oz. and is the second son for the couple. Aiden will be the perfect live-in playmate for older brother Alastair, who is 5 years old. "We were thrilled and delighted to be able to tell Alastair that he was going to be a ...
- Posted Nov 3rd 2010 at 10:00 PM by Nicki Gostin
The incomparable Rod Stewart is back on the charts with another album, called 'Fly Me to the Moon ...The Great American Songbook: Volume V.' On it he reinterprets classics by Porter and Mancini. Oh, and his wife Penny Lancaster is pregnant and due in February. The raspy-voiced icon, 65, talked to PopEater about his shift from rock to standards, the recent hub-ub about the daughter he gave up for a...
- Posted Oct 22nd 2010 at 07:37 AM by PopEater Staff
Rod Stewart is opening up about the daughter he gave up for adoption, revealing he was "absolutely stone broke" when Sarah Streeter was born and had no other option. "She was put up for adoption when I was 17 or 18, I think," the rocker said on 'The Joy Behar Show' Thursday. Stewart has recently been in contact with his daughter, now 46, following the deaths of her adoptive parents. "Since h...
- Posted Oct 7th 2010 at 05:45 PM by PopEater Staff
Penny Lancaster had a motherly glow on Wednesday evening at the Breast Cancer Care's 2010 Fashion Show in London and showed off her growing baby bump on the red carpet. The child, due early next year, will be Rod Stewart's eighth and their second together. In August, the rock legend and his third wife announced she was expecting. "We were thrilled and delighted to be able to tell Alastair th...
- Posted Aug 9th 2010 at 08:18 AM by PopEater Staff
Looks like there will be another little rock star on the way for Rod Stewart. The rock legend and his third wife, Penny Lancaster, are expecting a baby. "We were thrilled and delighted to be able to tell Alastair that he was going to be the big brother to a little baby, expected just before Mummy's 40th birthday," the couple told PEOPLE. Stewart has five other children from previous relationshi...
- Posted Apr 6th 2010 at 12:15 PM by Amber James
Even though the Internet and apps like Twitter have made celebrities more accessible, there is nothing like meeting a Hollywood star in person. And while some of us continue to sit back and dream about meeting our favorite actors, musicians and athletes, others aren't afraid to step around security in order to meet a famous idol. We've called our PopEater Facebook fans to action to reveal the craz...
- Posted Nov 11th 2009 at 10:43 AM by Dino Sossi
Does 64-year-old Hot Rod Stewart have another baby in him? Rod and third wife Penny Lancaster, 38, are looking to add one more child to his brood of seven. "Yes, we're trying – we actually tried last night!" Stewart exclaimed on the British talk show GMTV. "One more and then we're going to close the office." The joys of fatherhood appeal to the British-born rock legend. But his native ...
- Posted Oct 15th 2009 at 03:30 PM by Ashley Iasimone
Who: Five Times August Album: 'Life as a Song' Video: 'Better With You' Hails From: Dallas, Tex. For Fans Of: Jason Mraz, Matt Nathanson Why He's About to Pop: Brad Skistimas, the 26-year-old musician behind Five Times August, boasts over 65 song placements in TV and film, and was the first unsigned artist to have an album sold in Wal-Mart. Since the release of his debut album, 2005's 'Fry Stree...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Cameron Diaz and Benji Madden Are Engaged
- Hilary Duff's Super-Thick Geek Chic Glasses: Obsessed or Hot Mess?
- Oakland Raiders Lineman Donates Game Check to 4-Year-Old with Heart Condition
- Watch a fan-made trailer for the DC/Marvel mash-up that'll never happen
- Pete Davidson declares love for Amy Adams ?Love Actually'-style in cut ?SNL' sketch
- Iggy Azalea Sounds Off on Twitter (Again) After will.i.am and Lupe Fiasco Defend the Rapper—See the Tweets!
- What About The Interview? James Franco Takes on a New Identity in First Trailer for True Story
- Star Trek 3 Brings Fast and Furious Director Justin Lin on Board