Posts with tag "RogerAvary"
- Posted Nov 28th 2009 at 09:29 AM by PopEater Staff
'Pulp Fiction' writer Roger Avary was being his normal, wordy self by updating his Twitter account while on a work furlough program thanks to his fatal DUI accident that landed him in jail last year. Aside from the fact that Tweeting from jail (referring to himself as "#34") simply isn't allowed, it turns out that the higher-ups in the correctional department didn't even know Avary was in the work...
- Posted Sep 30th 2009 at 10:41 AM by PopEater / Wire Services
Roger Avary, the Oscar-winning screenwriter of 'Pulp Fiction,' has been sentenced to a year in jail for causing a fatal traffic crash in Southern California. Avary also received five years of probation. He pleaded guilty in August to gross vehicular manslaughter and drunken driving for the 2008 crash that killed a passenger in Avary's Mercedes. ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Gobble, Gobble! How Stars Spent Thanksgiving
- Proof That Kaley Cuoco Is a Party Planner Extraordinaire (PHOTOS)
- What Scares American Horror Story: Freak Show Star Michael Chiklis?
- Dazzling new magic show debuts on Broadway
- Tom Hanks and wife to host National Christmas tree lighting
- Burt Reynolds auctioning off items amid money woes
- Shia LaBeouf says he was raped during a performance-art project
- Your guide to holiday TV movies airing Thanksgiving weekend