Posts with tag "Rolling Stone"
- Posted Apr 14th 2011 at 05:30 AM by Christo Varghese
Singer Adele is on the cover of the latest issue of Rolling Stone and in the magazine the British singer shares her views on her looks, weight and the drama surrounding her life. Adele reveals that she does not worry too much about what she looks like or her fluctuating weight. "My life is full of drama and I won't have time to worry about something as petty as what I look like," she says. "...
- Posted Feb 16th 2011 at 12:27 PM by PopEater Staff
To the delight of young girls everywhere, Justin Bieber graces the latest cover of Rolling Stone and speaks candidly about girls, politics and ... sex. The 16-year-old pop star, who is reportedly dating Selena Gomez, reveals he believes in waiting for love before having sex. "I don't think you should have sex with anyone unless you love them ... I think you should just wait for the person yo...
- Posted Aug 31st 2010 at 04:46 PM by Maggie Coughlan
Rolling Stone magazine's special television issue takes readers behind the scenes of AMC's Emmy-winning show 'Mad Men.' In this season's opening scene, an interviewer asks Jon Hamm's character, "Who is Don Draper?" In a sense, 'Mad Men' is creator Matt Weiner's attempt to figure out this question for himself. "If Rob Lowe had been cast in the part, it would have been different," says Hamm, o...
- Posted Aug 17th 2010 at 02:30 PM by Steven Avalos
'True Blood' serves up a lot of blood. And sex. And bloody sex. And if you happen to enjoy these things, it's likely you're tuning in to HBO's mega-hit Southern vampire saga every Sunday night for a fix. But this season -- the dirtiest yet! -- has us asking, has it gone too far? In the same pushing-the-undead-envelope spirit, the stars of the show "grace" the cover of this month's Rolling Stone...
- Posted Jul 21st 2010 at 01:35 PM by PopEater Staff
Leonardo DiCaprio has been on a roll for the past few years, and in tandem with his new hit 'Inception,' Rolling Stone boasts "one of the most intimate portraits yet of the intensely private actor." Leo reportedly got so comfortable with editor Brian Hiatt they shared cigars and beers ... and DiCaprio eventually sang a shoddy rendition of the 'Cheers' theme song. Check out a few highlights from...
- Posted Jun 23rd 2010 at 08:05 PM by PopEater Staff
The newest issue of Rolling Stone features an intimate and in-depth profile of recently deceased actor Dennis Hopper. The article recalls his fast and furious younger days, his bizarre and secluded middle years and his somber final days. The profile includes recollections and thoughts about the colorful actor from Jack Nicholson, Val Kilmer, Laurence Fishburne and other friends and family membe...
- Posted Dec 7th 2009 at 09:00 PM by Laura Ferreiro
Venerable music mag Rolling Stone has announced that it will cut its teeth in an unlikely new business venture -- restaurants. The owners of the enduring entertainment publication have invested in a themed eatery and bar, which is set to open its doors in Hollywood in summer 2010. If things go well for this entertainment-themed bistro, more locations could be on the way in cities across the cou...
- Posted Nov 24th 2009 at 01:04 PM by PopEater Staff
By now, everyone knows that 'Twilight' star Taylor Lautner beefed up big time for 'New Moon.' What they may not really know is exactly how he feels about his character and the series ... until now. Lautner opens up to Rolling Stone magazine about his Jacob character and how he deals with being the wedge between the romance of Bella (Kristen Stewart) and Edward (Robert Pattinson). Also, check out t...
- Posted Nov 11th 2009 at 03:41 PM by Dino Sossi
'American Idol' runner-up Adam Lambert has the support of winner Kris Allen as he tries to survive his own lonely hearts club after breaking up with boyfriend Drake LaBry, reports E! Online. "He's doing good," Allen said at the 'People's Choice Awards' nominations announcement. "He's obviously not completely happy about it, but I think it was something that needed to happen."...
- Posted Sep 16th 2009 at 10:50 AM by PopEater Staff
- Filed under:
- Celebrity Weight -
- Gut Reactions -
- Movie News -
- Photos -
- Sex That's SFW -
- WTF -
- Hottest Stories
It's always a party when Megan Fox opens her mouth, and in her freewheeling Rolling Stone interview, it's as if the 'Jennifer's Body' sexpot is at the front door passing out bottomless cups. In it, the actress admits being "not super-excited" about her body, likens lesbian kissing scenes in her new movie to "crazy kiddie porn," and she proudly touts the "power of her vagina" when she wants to t...
Popeater Hot Topics
- The Obamas Celebrate the Fourth of July with Military Families at the White House: 'Freedom Isn't Free'
- All About The Godparents Who Will Help Nurture Princess Charlotte
- Bikinis, Barbecues & Babies: How Stars Celebrated the Fourth of July
- Diana Douglas, first wife of Kirk Douglas, dies at 92
- Stars in stripes
- Illinois city condemns Dick Van Dyke's childhood home
- Shark Week 2015: Can You Guess the Celebrity Smile on a Shark?
- Kevin Hart Teases His "Small" and "Simple" Wedding to Eniko Parrish: We're Not "Making a Big Mascarade"
- Plain White T's Singer Tim Lopez Marries His Ready for Love Match Jenna Reeves—Get the Details!