Posts with tag "RollingStone"
- Posted Dec 7th 2009 at 09:00 PM by Laura Ferreiro
Venerable music mag Rolling Stone has announced that it will cut its teeth in an unlikely new business venture -- restaurants. The owners of the enduring entertainment publication have invested in a themed eatery and bar, which is set to open its doors in Hollywood in summer 2010. If things go well for this entertainment-themed bistro, more locations could be on the way in cities across the...
- Posted Nov 24th 2009 at 01:04 PM by PopEater Staff
By now, everyone knows that 'Twilight' star Taylor Lautner beefed up big time for 'New Moon.' What they may not really know is exactly how he feels about his character and the series ... until now. Lautner opens up to Rolling Stone magazine about his Jacob character and how he deals with being the wedge between the romance of Bella (Kristen Stewart) and Edward (Robert Pattinson). Also, check out...
- Posted Nov 11th 2009 at 03:41 PM by Dino Sossi
'American Idol' runner-up Adam Lambert has the support of winner Kris Allen as he tries to survive his own lonely hearts club after breaking up with boyfriend Drake LaBry, reports E! Online. "He's doing good," Allen said at the 'People's Choice Awards' nominations announcement. "He's obviously not completely happy about it, but I think it was something that needed to happen."...
- Posted Sep 16th 2009 at 10:50 AM by PopEater Staff
- Filed under:
- Celebrity Weight -
- Gut Reactions -
- Movie News -
- Photos -
- Sex That's SFW -
- WTF -
- Hottest Stories
It's always a party when Megan Fox opens her mouth, and in her freewheeling Rolling Stone interview, it's as if the 'Jennifer's Body' sexpot is at the front door passing out bottomless cups. In it, the actress admits being "not super-excited" about her body, likens lesbian kissing scenes in her new movie to "crazy kiddie porn," and she proudly touts the "power of her vagina" when she wants to...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Michael Strahan and Nicole Murphy End Engagement
- Jennifer Lawrence and Nicholas Hoult Have Split
- Orlando Bloom Steps Out with Miranda Kerr's Rumored Boyfriend's Ex-Wife
- Pregnant celebs without the shy gene
- Orlando Bloom, Miranda Kerr dating former spouses?
- Tara Reid releases 'Sharknado'-inspired perfume. No, really
- You can stop getting excited about live action Squirrel Girl (for now)
- Smell the Sharknado: Tara Reid has a perfume called ?Shark'
- Bristol Palin Broke?! Lawyer Says Court Docs Citing Zero Income Were Filed by Ex Levi Johnston and Are Not Accurate
- Kaley Cuoco Once Interviewed Teen Wolf's Tyler Posey and Had No Idea Who He Was—Hear the Hilarious Story!
- Watch Julia Roberts Perfectly Recite Her Famous Lines From Pretty Woman and Notting Hill!