Posts with tag "RollingStones"
- Posted Feb 11th 2010 at 05:01 PM by Shelley White
- Filed under:
- Music News
Now is definitely Ke$ha's moment. Her party anthem 'Tik Tok' sold more downloads in a single week than any female artist in history, hitting number one in five countries. Her album 'Animal' debuted atop the US Billboard chart. And she's already got a notorious backstory that would make Madonna jealous. Kesha Rose Sebert grew up in Nashville as the daughter of songwriter and single mom Pebe Sebe...
- Posted Jan 5th 2010 at 08:31 AM by PopEater Staff
Ekaterina Ivanova, the 21-year-old former waitress who dated 62-year-old Rolling Stones guitarist Ronnie Wood for 18 months, is talking about the relationship. In an interview with British tabloid The Sun, Ivanova calls Wood an "evil goblin king" and discusses how the two of them first met at a club. "'I sat next to him with a cigarette and dropped some ash on his trousers. He said, 'You've ...
- Posted Dec 3rd 2009 at 12:11 PM by Chris Jancelewicz
Rolling Stones guitarist Ronnie Wood spent last night in a jail cell, after he was arrested on suspicion of assaulting his 20-year-old Russian girlfriend. The 62-year-old was held by British police after an alleged argument with Ekaterina Ivanova. Police are investigating claims that Wood slapped the former waitress to the ground before pulling her hair outside a restaurant....
- Posted Dec 3rd 2009 at 12:10 PM by PopEater Staff
Rolling Stones guitarist Ronnie Wood was arrested Wednesday on an assault charge in southern England. Sky News is reporting that the rocker got into a fight with his 20-year-old girlfriend Ekaterina Ivanova. David Rigg, Wood's spokesman, confirmed that the 62-year-old star was arrested south of London and has since been released on bail. A Surrey Police spokesman told Sky: "We can confirm th...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Calvin Harris Acknowledges Taylor Swift's Skills in Cute Instagram: 'She Cooks Too'
- Father and Sons Poisoned on Caribbean Vacation Remain Paralyzed
- Bethenny Frankel Bends Over Backwards (Literally) to Kick Off the Holiday Weekend
- Matt Damon shows off ponytail
- Robin Thicke 'embarrassed' by attempts to get Paula Patton back
- Los Angeles district attorney declines to file charges against Diddy
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Head to the Bahamas With Their Kids in Wake of Divorce News
- Sean "Diddy" Combs Won't Face Felony Charges for Alleged Kettlebell Attack—but Case Isn't Closed Yet
- Homeless Man Finds $2,400 and Returns the Money, Then Wants to Donate His Reward: Get the Whole, Inspiring Story