Posts with tag "RomanPolanskiWantedAndDesired"
- Posted Oct 1st 2009 at 08:56 AM by PopEater / Wire Services
A former prosecutor says he made up a story he told a film crew about advising a judge handling Roman Polanski's sex case to send the director to prison, according to an indieWIRE report. In 'Roman Polanski: Wanted and Desired,' David F. Wells is depicted as conferring with a trial judge more than 30 years ago about Polanski's case. Wells said in the documentary that the judge took his advice in...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Kanye Reveals He Called Jay Pharoah After the VMAs to 'Tell Him My Story'
- Dad Sarcastically Shows His Teen Kids How to Change a Toilet Roll (VIDEO)
- Jennifer Lawrence Nude Photo Leak: FBI Investigating Hackers
- Joan Rivers 'on the road to recovery' or on life support?
- Maria Shriver cheated on Arnold Schwarzenegger too, report says
- '24' movie still might happen after all
- EW's ?Walking Dead' cover photographer reveals how to kill a zombie
- 100 things that apparently happened, as told by ?The Unauthorized Saved by the Bell Story'
- Patrick Duffy talks Lynda Carter crush, reason he'd kill Gabe Kaplan