Posts with tag "RomanPolanskiWantedAndDesired"
- Posted Oct 1st 2009 at 08:56 AM by PopEater / Wire Services
A former prosecutor says he made up a story he told a film crew about advising a judge handling Roman Polanski's sex case to send the director to prison, according to an indieWIRE report. In 'Roman Polanski: Wanted and Desired,' David F. Wells is depicted as conferring with a trial judge more than 30 years ago about Polanski's case. Wells said in the documentary that the judge took his advice in d...
Popeater Hot Topics
- See the Gorgeous Ads for Nicki Minaj's New Roberto Cavalli Campaign
- 8 Children from Same Family Found Stabbed to Death in Australia
- Kim Kardashian Loses 1.3 Million Followers in the Great Instagram Purge of 2014
- 14 movies that may not have made it to theaters today
- Hackers praise Sony for 'The Interview' cancellation, make new threats
- New Bill Cosby accuser said she blacked out for two days after comedian drugged her
- PopWatch Confessional: Your best entertainment-related gift
- ?Orange Is the New Black' celebrates Christmas with a Litchfield carol