Posts with tag "RomanPolanskiWantedAndDesired"
- Posted Oct 1st 2009 at 08:56 AM by PopEater / Wire Services
A former prosecutor says he made up a story he told a film crew about advising a judge handling Roman Polanski's sex case to send the director to prison, according to an indieWIRE report. In 'Roman Polanski: Wanted and Desired,' David F. Wells is depicted as conferring with a trial judge more than 30 years ago about Polanski's case. Wells said in the documentary that the judge took his advice in d...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Amy Purdy Weds Longtime Boyfriend Daniel Gale in 'Outdoorsy' Idaho Wedding
- Ever Wonder Where the Property Brothers Live?
- History-Making Les Misérables Actor Kyle Jean-Baptiste Has Died at 21
- 1st African-American actor to play Jean Valjean on Broadway dies
- ‘The Good Wife's' Christine Baranski talks Emmys, season 7 excitement
- MSNBC cuts back on Katrina coverage due to Brian Williams?
- Amy Purdy Gets Married! Dancing With the Stars and The Amazing Race Alumna Says "I Do" to Daniel Gale
- The Bachelorette Star DeAnna Pappas Reveals She's Pregnant With Baby No. 2!
- Nick Jonas Can't Stop Singing Frozen's "Let It Go" During Demi Lovato Concert—Watch Now!