Posts with tag "RomanPolanskiWantedAndDesired"
- Posted Oct 1st 2009 at 08:56 AM by PopEater / Wire Services
A former prosecutor says he made up a story he told a film crew about advising a judge handling Roman Polanski's sex case to send the director to prison, according to an indieWIRE report. In 'Roman Polanski: Wanted and Desired,' David F. Wells is depicted as conferring with a trial judge more than 30 years ago about Polanski's case. Wells said in the documentary that the judge took his advice in d...
Popeater Hot Topics
- RHONY Star Ramona Singer on Her Traumatic Childhood: 'It Was a War Zone'
- Olsen Twins Are 'Teetering' on Whether They Will Return for Fuller House, Netflix Exec Says
- FROM EW: Robert De Niro to Direct A Bronx Tale Musical
- Keith Richards documentary, solo album debut same day
- Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen pondering 'Fuller House' role, Netflix boss says
- ABC's David Muir and NBC's Lester Holt neck-and-neck
- JoAnna García Swisher Opens Up About Her Sex Life With Nick Swisher on Watch What Happens Live—Watch Now!
- The Night Before Trailer: Seth Rogen Trips Out in Church After Taking Mushrooms and Miley Cyrus Makes a Surprise Appearance!
- This Game of Thrones Casualty Just Joked About Her Death Way Too Soon...And It Is Not OK!