Posts with tag "RomanPolanskiWantedandDesired"
- Posted Oct 1st 2009 at 08:56 AM by PopEater / Wire Services
A former prosecutor says he made up a story he told a film crew about advising a judge handling Roman Polanski's sex case to send the director to prison, according to an indieWIRE report. In 'Roman Polanski: Wanted and Desired,' David F. Wells is depicted as conferring with a trial judge more than 30 years ago about Polanski's case. Wells said in the documentary that the judge took his advice in...
Popeater Hot Topics
- The Royals Go Wild, Miley Cyrus Channels a Duck & More Weekend News
- Soldiers Inspire Boston Marathon Bombing Survivor to Run Again
- Kevin Sharp, Country Singer with High-Profile Cancer Battle, Dies at 43
- 'Capt. America' tops box office for third week
- Tori admits hasn't had sex with Dean since scandal broke
- Man given suspended jail sentence for stealing Peter Frampton's luggage
- Neil Patrick Harris yells at fan during ?Hedwig' performance
- PopWatch Planner: ?Parks and Rec' finale, ?The Blacklist' big episode, ?John Oliver' premiere, and more
- James Franco and other celebs who just can't stand criticism