Posts with tag "RosieODonnell"
- Posted Jan 15th 2010 at 10:20 AM by Chris Jancelewicz
Jay Leno should step aside and let Conan O'Brien helm the 'Tonight Show' for good, Rosie O'Donnell said last night. The outspoken comedienne says she's a huge fan of O'Brien, defending him to reporters while promoting an HBO documentary, reports The Huffington Post....
- Posted Jan 5th 2010 at 06:28 AM by PopEater Staff
Now that her split with long-time partner Kelli Carpenter is public knowledge, Rosie O'Donnell has opened up about a new relationship with artist Tracy Kachtick-Anders on her Sirius radio show. According a Huffington Post report, O'Donnell described Kachtick-Anders on the airwaves as a "lovely, lovely, lovely person" and said their new relationship is "delicious. I love it all...It's almost too...
- Posted Jan 5th 2010 at 02:00 AM by Rob Shuter
- Filed under:
- Gut Reactions -
- TV News -
- Troublemakers -
- Celebrity Scandal -
- Hottest Stories -
- Naughty But Nice With Rob Shuter
Hopefully Kathy Griffin's New Year's resolution was to be on CNN less, because the foul-mouthed comedienne has lost her visitor's pass after dropping the f-bomb on this year's show. Sorry Kathy, but we don't think Fox News will be knocking down your door now that you're available! More on Kathy's banning, plus Rosie O'Donnell's new love and more after the jump!...
- Posted Dec 31st 2009 at 11:00 AM by PopEater Staff
Rosie O'Donnell is no longer single. The comedian is now dating Tracy Kachtick-Anders, a Texas-based artist, O'Donnell's rep confirms to PEOPLE. The happy couple was spotted strolling hand-in-hand on Miami Beach Tuesday. Looks like she's moved on from her longtime partner Kelli Carpenter. ...
- Posted Dec 3rd 2009 at 04:00 PM by Tricia Romano
On Wednesday, 'Family Ties' mom Meredith Baxter dropped a bomb on the TV world when she announced that she now identifies herself as a lesbian. This may have come as a surprise to fans since she's been married three times and has five kids. Her announcement was an attempt to preempt a tabloid report revealing her relationship with building contractor Nancy Locke. But Baxter joins other...
- Posted Nov 15th 2009 at 10:12 AM by PopEater Staff
Former daytime talk show host Rosie O'Donnell has shared few details of her split with longtime partner Kelli Carpenter, but she let an unexpected tidbit slip Friday on her own Sirius radio show: Carpenter actually moved out of their family home two years ago. PEOPLE reports that Rosie's conversation with a pet psychic led to the big reveal. Discussing her own chihuahua, Rosie said, "What...
- Posted Oct 27th 2009 at 08:28 AM by PopEater Staff
In an interview last week, Rosie O'Donnell promised she wasn't going to talk about her assumed split with longtime lover Kelli Carpenter. But that was before she sat down with old pal Howard Stern on Monday, when the former daytime Queen went as far to say the couple was kaput without actually saying it. O'Donnell told Stern she and Carpenter had "different styles of living" and have "come to...
- Posted Oct 21st 2009 at 11:27 AM by PopEater Staff
Rosie O'Donnell and Kelli Carpenter are having problems. Big ones. In a chat with USA Today on Tuesday, the former daytime TV host broke down in tears while discussing her longtime partner, whom she shares four kids with. "We're a family. We will remain a family forever. And we are working on our issues," she coyly answered to questions on whether she and Carpenter had split. O'Donnell...
- Posted Oct 13th 2009 at 04:57 PM by Amber James
Academy Award-winning actress Tilda Swinton has joined the fight against Donald Trump who plans to build a multi-million dollar golf resort in Scotland. The star added her name to a 15,000-strong petition backing four residents on the Scottish coast who face possible eviction to make way for Trump's new property. Trump was granted permission to build in 2008, but Swinton refuses to let the Trump...
- Posted Sep 14th 2009 at 07:03 PM by PopEater / Wire Services
Memories of actress Bea Arthur filled Broadway's Majestic Theatre Monday as friends, family and co-stars recalled the tall, baritone-voiced and supremely funny actress who died last April of cancer at the age of 86. They remembered with love -- and a lot of laughter -- the star of television's 'Maude' and 'The Golden Girls' and provided a little R-rated humor too. ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Why Meg Ryan Is Moving On
- 9 Pizza Hacks You Need to Know Right Now
- Groom Turns His Called-Off Wedding Reception into a Fundraiser for Charity
- Kings of Leon play first show since drummer's injury
- Report: Jon Bon Jovi axed from group bidding for Buffalo Bills
- Ferguson shooting: Hip-hop moves as strong force for Michael Brown
- Kathy Griffin Completes the ALS Ice Bucket Challenge Naked on Jimmy Kimmel Live—Watch Now!
- Kate Gosselin's Kids Are Growing Up So Fast—See The Family's First Day of School Pic!
- Dwyane Wade and Gabrielle Union Look Madly in Love at Wedding Rehearsal Dinner—See the Pics!