Posts with tag "Royal Family"
- Posted Jun 30th 2011 at 10:41 AM by Nicki Gostin
It was a little over a year ago that Sarah Ferguson, ex-wife of Prince Andrew, found herself ensnared in a scandal. The Duchess of York was secretly videotaped receiving a suitcase stuffed with cash in exchange for what seemed like access to her ex-husband. The media tsunami that followed sent her into a deep hole of depression which she has only just started to climb out of. Now her new memoir,...
- Posted Jun 11th 2011 at 10:12 AM by Christine Fenno
Newly minted royal Kate Middleton rode through the streets of London in a carriage with Camilla Parker-Bowles and Prince Andrew, as part of the procession celebrating Queen Elizabeth II's birthday, a ceremony also known as Trooping the Colour. Prince William, the Duke of Cambridge, had official duties in the parade, donning the same red Irish Guard uniform he wore to his Westminster Abbey...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Kathie Lee Gifford on Bill Cosby Allegations: 'I Never Saw It Personally'
- Barefoot Contessa's Ina Garten: A Make-Ahead Thanksgiving Feast
- Police Arrest Suspect in Death of Paige Birgfeld, Mom of 3 Who Ran Escort Service
- Billy Joel set to break Madison Square Garden record
- Duggar fans create counter-petition to save '19 Kids & Counting'
- Vogue's new digs are reportedly swarming with rats
- This Week on Stage: Hugh Jackman, Glenn Close and ?Side Show' storm Broadway's busiest fall week
- Your guide to this weekend's holiday TV movies