Posts with tag "Rozlyn Papa"
- Posted Feb 23rd 2010 at 04:00 PM by Denise Warner
Pop-Ed: By now you've all heard of the big scandal on the set of 'The Bachelor.' To recap: contestant Rozlyn Papa may or may not have had a sexual affair with one of the producers of the show, leading to her exit from the contest and his dismissal as an employee. But in the world of reality television, this is ratings gold. And we think host Chris Harrison should be thankful, but he wasn't. Ins...
- Posted Feb 23rd 2010 at 03:45 PM by Jo Piazza
Actions speak louder than words, Rozlyn! Disgraced 'Bachelor' contestant Rozlyn Papa, who was booted from the show mid-season for having an inappropriate relationship with a producer, still has something to hide, according to our body language experts. When host Chris Harrison confronted her on the 'Bachelor: Women Tell All' special on Monday night, Roz was not being entirely truthful....
- Posted Jan 12th 2010 at 11:20 AM by Denise Warner
'The Bachelor' star Jake Pavelka claims that contestant Rozlyn Papa's alleged relationship with a producer of the reality TV series hurt him. But we think it's more of a bruised ego than anything. How else would you explain a man who goes on dates with 25 women getting upset when one of them may have cheated? According to ABC, Papa engaged affair with a 'Bachelor' staff member, and was subseque...
- Posted Jan 11th 2010 at 06:40 PM by PopEater Staff
Rozlyn Papa, the 'Bachelor' contestant dismissed from the current season of the show, insists the alleged affair that caused her termination was cooked up by execs. In various interviews, the 28-year-old model says that a non-sexual relationship with a producer was misrepresented by 'The Bachelor' as a publicity stunt. Now, Papa says, she's concerned about her 7-year-old son - a son she claims she...
- Posted Jan 7th 2010 at 02:00 PM by PopEater Staff
The 'Bachelor' contestant dismissed from the reality show for an alleged affair with a producer insists, "I did not have a sexual relationship with a producer on the show." In an exclusive interview with RadarOnline.com, Rozlyn Papa says that 'The Bachelor' execs fired her for an "inappropriate relationship" with a producer, but "what they mean by inappropriate relationship is not what inappropria...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Bill Cosby's Children: The Troubles and Tragedy of a Famous Family
- Stepfather Charged with Murder of Missing Pennsylvania Mother of 3
- Kelly Clarkson Gets Festive in Her New Music Video for 'Wrapped in Red'
- Bollywood actress sentenced to 26 years in jail for blasphemy in Pakistan
- FOX411's pic of the day
- '19 Kids & Counting's' cousin Amy Duggar reaches for Nashville dreams
- Ubisoft apologizes for ?Assassin's Creed: Unity' issues
- ?Thomas Was Alone' is now on almost every device. You should play it.
- Salt-N-Pepa Still Got It! See the Hip-Hop Duo "Push It" in Hilarious Commercial for Geico
- Sia Is "Saddened to Be Getting S--t for Being a 'No-Show'" at Australia's ARIA Awards
- Natalie Dormer Laments "Horrific" Violation of Jennifer Lawrence's Privacy: "People Need to Get a Grip"