Posts with tag "RuPaul"
- Posted Feb 14th 2011 at 05:09 PM by PopEater Staff
Celebrities love Valentine's Day, too! PopEater asked a bunch of them about romantic plans and favorite memories surrounding the big Feb. 14 and compiled it all into a video. "My favorite Valentine's Day memory is the way certain people in the Bronx say 'Valentimes,'" RuPaul told us. 'Millionaire Matchmaker' Patti Stanger also chimed in, as well as 'Bachelor' stud David Good and 'Huge' and 'H...
- Posted Jan 24th 2011 at 05:35 PM by Maggie Coughlan
When RuPaul first sashayed (and shante, shante, shante'd) his way across America nearly 25 years ago, he came bearing one simple piece of advice -- "you better work." Turn on your television, drive by a billboard or open a magazine today and you'll see that the drag performer, singer and author heeded his own advice. As the host of 'RuPaul's Drag Race' on Logo, he's brought drag queen culture i...
- Posted Oct 29th 2009 at 08:53 PM by Sam Brand
Wondering why 'Chuck Biscuits,' 'Chelsea Handler Playboy,' and 'Boondock Saints 2 Release Locations' are surging in Google Trends? We can shed some light on the mystery. Google Trends provides the hottest keywords of the hour. Though the results change frequently, at any given time the list offers a snapshot of what's hot in the world of entertainment news. Here's what's steamin' tonight......
Popeater Hot Topics
- Joe Cocker, Fiery English Soul Singer, Dead at 70
- Yankees Foundation to Pay Slain NYPD Officer's Children's Tuition
- See Elton John and David Furnish's Monogrammed Wedding Cake