Posts with tag "RuPaul"
- Posted Feb 14th 2011 at 05:09 PM by PopEater Staff
Celebrities love Valentine's Day, too! PopEater asked a bunch of them about romantic plans and favorite memories surrounding the big Feb. 14 and compiled it all into a video. "My favorite Valentine's Day memory is the way certain people in the Bronx say 'Valentimes,'" RuPaul told us. 'Millionaire Matchmaker' Patti Stanger also chimed in, as well as 'Bachelor' stud David Good and 'Huge' and...
- Posted Jan 24th 2011 at 05:35 PM by Maggie Coughlan
When RuPaul first sashayed (and shante, shante, shante'd) his way across America nearly 25 years ago, he came bearing one simple piece of advice -- "you better work." Turn on your television, drive by a billboard or open a magazine today and you'll see that the drag performer, singer and author heeded his own advice. As the host of 'RuPaul's Drag Race' on Logo, he's brought drag queen culture...
- Posted Oct 29th 2009 at 08:53 PM by Sam Brand
Wondering why 'Chuck Biscuits,' 'Chelsea Handler Playboy,' and 'Boondock Saints 2 Release Locations' are surging in Google Trends? We can shed some light on the mystery. Google Trends provides the hottest keywords of the hour. Though the results change frequently, at any given time the list offers a snapshot of what's hot in the world of entertainment news. Here's what's steamin' tonight......
Popeater Hot Topics
- Inside Lea Michele's Cozy Birthday Dinner
- Connecticut School Bus Driver Arrested for DUI Had Previous Charge
- Jennifer Lopez on Her Love Life: I've Made Mistakes
- Alleged hacked McKayla Maroney pics banned from Reddit; site says she would be underage in them
- Justin Bieber charged with assault, Ontario police say
- Miranda Lambert, Blake Shelton reportedly turn down $1 million Las Vegas show deal
- Justin Bieber and Cody Simpson Set to Release Duets Album Just in Time for the Holidays—Get the Details!
- Spoiler Chat: Scoop on Once Upon a Time, Sons of Anarchy, Game of Thrones, The Originals and More!
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Enjoy Date Night at GQ Awards in London: See the Cute PDA Pics!