Posts with tag "Rudolph the red-nosed reindeer"
- Posted Dec 23rd 2010 at 06:59 AM by PopEater Staff
Conan O'Brien took to his gloriously decked-out holiday set on TBS last night to report some sad news: Rudolph the red-nosed reindeer had been murdered at the hands of hunter Sarah Palin. "They updated it to make the Rudolph story a little more contemporary," Conan joked as an introduction to a clip. The video showed a harmless scene from the Rudolph TV special, cut with an infamous caribou-kil...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Sharon Osbourne Taking One-Month Break from The Talk After Collapsing
- Robert De Niro Gives Blunt, Funny, Inspiring Commencement Speech to Acting School Grads
- Chris Pratt Apologizes in Advance for Potential 'JurassicGate' and Misbehaving on Press Tour
- '19 Kids and Counting' yanked from TLC's schedule
- 'Bachelorette' Kaitlyn Bristowe: 'Not ashamed' of having sex on the show
- Flavor Flav arrested in Las Vegas on allegations of DUI, marijuana possession, speeding
- Chris Pratt Is Already Apologizing for Anything Offensive He Might Say During Jurassic World Press Tour: ''I Am Just Dumb''
- Brantley Gilbert Talks New Music and Marrying The One Who Almost Got Away
- Pete Davidson Live-Tweets His Harry Potter Movie Marathon: The Boy Who Lived Is ''Dope as F--k''