Posts with tag "Rudolph the red-nosed reindeer"
- Posted Dec 23rd 2010 at 06:59 AM by PopEater Staff
Conan O'Brien took to his gloriously decked-out holiday set on TBS last night to report some sad news: Rudolph the red-nosed reindeer had been murdered at the hands of hunter Sarah Palin. "They updated it to make the Rudolph story a little more contemporary," Conan joked as an introduction to a clip. The video showed a harmless scene from the Rudolph TV special, cut with an infamous...
Popeater Hot Topics
- How Kelly Ripa Keeps Her Family Organized the 'Old-Fashioned' Way
- Chris Pine: I Learned to Sing in the Shower
- Sexiest Director Alive? Channing Tatum Is About to Helm His First Movie
- Billy Joel set to break Madison Square Garden record
- Duggar fans create counter-petition to save '19 Kids & Counting'
- Vogue's new digs are reportedly swarming with rats
- Cameron Diaz hosts ?Saturday Night Live' this weekend ? talk about it here!
- You can now buy the original ?Wizard of Oz' Cowardly Lion costume ? if you're a millionaire
- This Week on Stage: Hugh Jackman, Glenn Close and ?Side Show' storm Broadway's busiest fall week
- North West's Latest Must-Have Accessory Revealed: See Kimye's Daughter Work Sunglasses
- Jessica Simpson's Little Black Dress Won't Overshadow Her Kids' Cuteness—See the Family Photos
- PDA Alert! Robert Pattinson Grabs FKA Twigs' Butt After Holding Her Hand During Romantic Stroll