Posts with tag "RussellCrowe"
- Posted Sep 12th 2009 at 05:00 PM by Jo Piazza
A Michael Jackson tribute concert planned for later this month in Vienna has been postponed to next year in London. Had a judge allowed it, the Austrian concert would have provided Chris Brown with his first real chance for a comeback. If Chris should wait for the Jackson concert to perform publicly, he should know that stepping back into the spotlight could be a way to put the Rihanna incident...
- Posted Sep 4th 2009 at 07:07 AM by PopEater / Wire Services
An Australian newspaper mocked Russell Crowe for smoking and shoveling down a fatty meal during a recent bike ride, so the notoriously salty actor set out to prove he is still in gladiator shape - by challenging the paper's gossip columnist to a duel by bicycle. Crowe, who has been photographed looking slimmer in recent months, was apparently none too pleased by a column published in Sydney's T...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Taylor Swift Has an Early Fourth of July Party - And It's as Amazing as You Think It Would Be
- Gigi Hadid Got All Her Prom Dresses from Her Mom Yolanda's Closet!
- Taylor Kitsch Talks Thrill-Seeking with Navy SEAL Friends
- 19 Fourth of July flicks
- Matt Damon shows off ponytail
- Robin Thicke 'embarrassed' by attempts to get Paula Patton back
- Taylor Swift Gets Piggyback Ride From a Shirtless Calvin Harris—See the Adorable Photo
- Andy Samberg Wears a Strange Bubble Suit on Jimmy Kimmel Live, But for a Very Good Reason
- Calvin Harris' First Photo of Taylor Swift on His Instagram Proves He's Smitten With Her—See the Pic!