Posts with tag "RussellCrowe"
- Posted Sep 12th 2009 at 05:00 PM by Jo Piazza
A Michael Jackson tribute concert planned for later this month in Vienna has been postponed to next year in London. Had a judge allowed it, the Austrian concert would have provided Chris Brown with his first real chance for a comeback. If Chris should wait for the Jackson concert to perform publicly, he should know that stepping back into the spotlight could be a way to put the Rihanna incident...
- Posted Sep 4th 2009 at 07:07 AM by PopEater / Wire Services
An Australian newspaper mocked Russell Crowe for smoking and shoveling down a fatty meal during a recent bike ride, so the notoriously salty actor set out to prove he is still in gladiator shape - by challenging the paper's gossip columnist to a duel by bicycle. Crowe, who has been photographed looking slimmer in recent months, was apparently none too pleased by a column published in Sydney's T...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Outlander Recap: Claire Is Forced to Choose Between Jamie and Frank
- Hillary Scott on Lady Antebellum's Tour Bus Fire: It's 'Nothing Compared to What It Could Have Been'
- Jill (Duggar) and Derick Dillard: Israel David's Birth Brought Us Closer Together
- Miley Cyrus and Scout Willis flash their nipples in photo shoot
- R&B singer Johnny Kemp found dead on beach
- Shia LaBeouf says rehab therapy was like method acting
- Miley Cyrus Can't Stop Changing Her Look at Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Ceremony, Admits She ''Wanted to Have Sex" With Joan Jett
- Reggie Bush and Lilit Avagyan Are Expecting a Baby Boy! Get the Latest on the "Overjoyed and Happy" Couple
- Who Does the Outlander Cast "Ship"? Sam Heughan, Caitriona Balfe and More Reveal the Couples They Love