Posts with tag "RussellCrowe"
- Posted Sep 12th 2009 at 05:00 PM by Jo Piazza
A Michael Jackson tribute concert planned for later this month in Vienna has been postponed to next year in London. Had a judge allowed it, the Austrian concert would have provided Chris Brown with his first real chance for a comeback. If Chris should wait for the Jackson concert to perform publicly, he should know that stepping back into the spotlight could be a way to put the Rihanna incident...
- Posted Sep 4th 2009 at 07:07 AM by PopEater / Wire Services
An Australian newspaper mocked Russell Crowe for smoking and shoveling down a fatty meal during a recent bike ride, so the notoriously salty actor set out to prove he is still in gladiator shape - by challenging the paper's gossip columnist to a duel by bicycle. Crowe, who has been photographed looking slimmer in recent months, was apparently none too pleased by a column published in Sydney's...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Audra McDonald Reveals Past Suicide Attempt
- Megan Fox Is Pretty Sure She Could Find Bigfoot
- Taiwan Plane Crash Survivor Crawls Out of Wreckage, Phones Dad
- Rob Reiner: 'And So It Goes' is all Jack Nicholson's fault
- Daniel Radcliffe talks losing his virginity: I had a 'really good first time'
- Jennie Garth warns the newly famous: 'Don't believe the hype'