Posts with tag "Ryan ONeal"
- Posted Jun 15th 2011 at 02:35 PM by Nicki Gostin
- Filed under:
- Good News -
- Highbrow -
- Movie News -
- TV News -
- Celebrity Scandal -
- Interviews -
- Top News
Seven years ago, Tatum O'Neal published 'A Paper Life,' a shockingly honest memoir in which she recounted her Hollywood childhood, dysfunctional relationship with her father Ryan and her descent into drug addiction which caused her to lose custody of her three children with ex-husband John McEnroe. Now O'Neal, 47, has released 'Found: A Daughter's Journey Home,' and in it she recounts her near-r...
- Posted Jun 26th 2010 at 08:12 AM by PopEater / Wire Services
Farrah Fawcett's closest friends marked the first anniversary of her death by dedicating a cancer-research foundation in her name. Alana Stewart, Ryan O'Neal, Tatum O'Neal and Redmond O'Neal were among guests at an intimate gathering Friday at the new offices of the Farrah Fawcett Foundation, which funds alternative cancer research and treatment methods and aims to improve the quality of life of t...
- Posted Jun 24th 2010 at 05:15 PM by PopEater Staff
Farrah Fawcett passed away on June 25, 2009, at the age of 62 after a long battle with cancer. The late actress's longtime partner Ryan O'Neal, with whom she has a 25-year-old son, Redmond, and her best friend, Alana Stewart, sat down with the 'Today Show' to remember the 'Charlie's Angels' star. "I miss her. We all miss her," O'Neal said. The pair had a nearly 30-year relationship, which be...
- Posted May 12th 2010 at 07:00 PM by PopEater Staff
Redmond O'Neal, the 25-year-old son of Farrah Fawcett and Ryan O'Neal, has been released from a drug rehabilitation center and moved to a sober living environment, PEOPLE reports. In addition to granting the move, the judge on the case, L.A. Superior Court Judge Michael Tynan, also praised O'Neal for his "excellent progress" and "positive" decisions over the course of the last several months. O...
- Posted Mar 29th 2010 at 10:04 AM by PopEater Staff
Craig Nevius, a producer and friend of late 'Charlie's Angels' star Farrah Fawcett, is suing the late actress' estate over what he claims is a misuse of her money. In his lawsuit, Nevius claims that Richard B. Francis, a trustee of Fawcett's estate, is withholding money from beneficiaries designated by the star, among other charges. Nevius, who was responsible for the first edit of the document...
- Posted Jan 5th 2010 at 08:12 PM by PopEater Staff
The year is already shaping up to be a bad one for Redmond O'Neal, who was taken into custody on drug charges while on a 24-hour leave from rehab. Police arrested O'Neal -- son of actor Ryan O'Neal and the late Farrah Fawcett -- on Dec. 29 and he faces up to 6-years in prison for violating the terms of his probation, RadarOnline.com reports. The staff of Impact, the treatment facility the 24...
- Posted Nov 18th 2009 at 07:27 AM by PopEater Staff
It doesn't bother Ryan O'Neal that his longtime partner and mother of his son Farrah Fawcett failed to name him one of the beneficiaries of her will. "Farrah's and my relationship was based on a deep love and respect for one another and for our son Redmond," the actor said in a statement to Usmagazine.com....
- Posted Sep 18th 2009 at 01:37 PM by PopEater Staff
Redmund O'Neal will be freed from jail in order to go to rehab, RadarOnline.com reports. The son of the late Farrah Fawcett and Ryan O'Neal will be treated for drug addiction, after being arrested for possession and then violating his parole. He pleaded no contest Friday in court. ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Jennifer Garner Returns to L.A. with Ring Off - as She Faces Difficult Next Steps with Ben Affleck
- A Boy for the Bachelorette! DeAnna Pappas Stagliano Reveals She's Expecting a Son
- Ryan Reynolds Posts Funny Look-Alike Picture with Martin Short and Matt Oberg
- ‘The Good Wife's' Christine Baranski talks Emmys, season 7 excitement
- MSNBC cuts back on Katrina coverage due to Brian Williams?
- Marine asks Ronda Rousey to Marine Corps Ball