Posts with tag "Ryan Reynolds"
- Posted Jul 2nd 2011 at 11:37 AM by Christine Fenno
Putting an official end to their under-the-radar romance, Scarlett Johansson and Ryan Reynolds's divorce became final on Friday, after an out-of-the-blue split late last year. The final divorce documents were filed Friday in Los Angeles Superior Court, according to E!. The pair discreetly dated before exchanging vows in rural wedding outside Vancouver in 2008. They have no children. "Irre...
- Posted May 26th 2011 at 11:17 AM by Kiki Von Glinow
Although he worked his entire career to stay out of those magazines with the splashy headlines and rumor mill rumblings, Ryan Reynolds found himself on the cover of every one of them when he split from wife of two years, Scarlett Johansson, in December 2010. Now, he's opening up to Details magazine about the physics of failed relationships. "Relationships ending move you from who you were to wh...
- Posted Apr 2nd 2011 at 09:22 AM by Christine Fenno
- Filed under:
- Movie News
While his ex, Scarlett Johannson, has been getting cozy with Sean Penn, 'Green Lantern' star Ryan Reynolds has been lying low and focusing on work. The actor, 34, told Access Hollywood in a recent interview he'd jump at the chance to reunite with Sandra Bullock -- on screen. "I would love to do another movie with her," Reynolds said. "I would be a fool to say no to that!" He continued, "If w...
- Posted Jan 31st 2011 at 12:30 PM by Sarah Crow
Scarlett Johansson and Ryan Reynolds may have called it quits on their two-year marriage, but it seems as though the duo aren't ready to make a clean break. According to an X17.com source, the couple met for an intimate dinner at The Little Door in West Hollywood. The notoriously camera-shy couple left through the restaurant's back door following the meal to avoid being snapped by paparazzi....
- Posted Jan 13th 2011 at 04:00 PM by Rob Shuter
Things between Sandra Bullock and Ryan Reynolds are heating up. In fact, the new couple have become so close that the actress is letting her 'Proposal' co-star get closer to her son, Louis. "Sandra loves the idea of Louis having a good male role model in his life," a friend of the actress tells me, adding these two important guys in her life have already bonded. "They play together for hours,...
- Posted Jan 10th 2011 at 09:10 AM by Rob Shuter
- Filed under:
- Famous Couples -
- Gut Reactions -
- Movie News -
- Exclusives -
- Naughty But Nice With Rob Shuter
By now, everyone has heard about the rumored romance between Sandra Bullock and Ryan Reynolds. That includes the actor's soon-to-be ex-wife, Scarlett Johansson, who, I'm told by friends, isn't too happy. "Scarlett is a deeply private person, who during her entire marriage was only ever seen and photographed with her husband a handful of times," a friend of the actress tells me. "Now, less tha...
- Posted Jan 3rd 2011 at 12:45 PM by Rob Shuter
Sandra Bullock has been spending a lot of time with Scarlett Johansson's soon-to-be ex-husband, Ryan Reynolds, leaving many to wonder if the two are romantically involved. "Sandra loves Ryan," a friend of Ryan's tells me. "They became very good friends when they filmed 'The Proposal,' but they are not a couple, at least not yet."...
- Posted Dec 23rd 2010 at 08:40 PM by Tracey Harrington McCoy
Just one week after announcing their separation, Ryan Reynolds and Scarlett Johansson are making it official. PEOPLE reports that the 'Green Lantern' actor filed divorce papers in Los Angeles Superior Court on Thursday. Johansson filed her response simultaneously. Both documents list December 14 as their date of separation and neither is seeking spousal support. The former power couple shock...
- Posted Dec 22nd 2010 at 05:30 AM by Rob Shuter
Just one week after the shocking announcement of Scarlett Johansson and Ryan Reynolds' split, the two surprised everyone when the were spotted together over the weekend at Blue Ribbon restaurant in New York. "They are not getting back together," a friend of Scarlett's tells me. "Rather, this was her way to show the world that you can be friends with your ex and that just because you are getting...
- Posted Dec 19th 2010 at 08:09 AM by Christine Fenno
In the immediate aftermath of announcing the end of a marriage, few would expect to see a famous Hollywood couple out together in public. On a dinner date. Laughing and smiling. Yet that's what went down on Friday night at Blue Ribbon restaurant in New York City, where Scarlett Johansson and Ryan Reynolds were spotted sharing "a friendly meal," according to a new report from People.com. In t...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Celebrate Charlie Sheen's 50th Birthday with the Roles That Made Him Famous
- Tori Spelling Sues Benihana After Being Burned By Hibachi Grill in April
- Millionaire Matchmaker Patti Stanger's Food Diary: What I Eat In a Day
- Justin Bieber explains why he cried after his VMAs performance
- Tom Brady and Gisele deflating? Couple hits 'rocky point' but still 'in love'
- NYU removes Bill Cosby's name from popular film workshop for high school students
- Look Away, Kermit! Miss Piggy's Secret Trailer Rendezvous Revealed in New The Muppets Promo
- Elephant Attacks Safari Truck Filled With Tourists in Zimbabwe—Watch the Terrifying GoPro Video!
- Chris Evans Makes His Directorial Debut With Before We Go: What Are the Critics Saying?