Posts with tag "RyanReynolds"
- Posted Oct 4th 2009 at 10:38 AM by PopEater Staff
Yes, the Material Girl and the girl known for unusual material - singer and strange style icon Lady Gaga - had a hair-pulling, name-calling catfight... but it was all in the name of comedy. Madonna was one of a number of surprise guests on this week's 'Saturday Night Live,' during which Lady Gaga performed as the scheduled musical act. The two popped up at the end of recurring sketch 'Deep House D...
- Posted Sep 29th 2009 at 07:15 AM by PopEater Staff
Scarlett Johansson has it all -- a successful movie career, a hot husband plus a music career on the side. The 'Lost in Translation' starlet dishes to Glamour about her life, how she feels about her weight, her relationship with husband Ryan Reynolds, her latest album with Pete Yorn, and the part of her job she's pretty uncomfortable with -- the red carpet. "It's so freakish and weird," she ...
- Posted Sep 29th 2009 at 06:36 AM by PopEater Staff
Scarlett Johansson and Ryan Reynolds are married -- but you may never know it, since the duo is hardly ever seen together. However, a few industrious photographers snapped the couple outside of a gym in New York on Sept. 28 -- one day after their first anniversary. ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Pope Francis Hasn't Watched Television Since 1990, Longs for Good Pizza
- Kanye West's Sweet Anniversary Message to Wife Kim Kardashian: 'The Girl of My Dreams'
- Unusually Buff Kangaroo Intimidates Australian Neighborhood
- Family of BB King alleges that blues legend was poisoned by manager, assistant
- Actress Anne Meara, mom of Ben Stiller, dies at 85
- 'Dheepan' wins Palme d'Or, top honor of Cannes Film Festival
- The Bachelorette Tries Boxing, Does Comedy, Reminds Us That Amy Schumer Is Our Queen
- Kanye West's Anniversary Tweet to Kim Kardashian Is 1 Day Late, But Still Pretty Great—See for Yourself!
- Lena Dunham Shows Off Her Figure in Nothing But Lingerie: "I Think I Will Wear It to Dinner"