Posts with tag "RyanReynolds"
- Posted Oct 4th 2009 at 10:38 AM by PopEater Staff
Yes, the Material Girl and the girl known for unusual material - singer and strange style icon Lady Gaga - had a hair-pulling, name-calling catfight... but it was all in the name of comedy. Madonna was one of a number of surprise guests on this week's 'Saturday Night Live,' during which Lady Gaga performed as the scheduled musical act. The two popped up at the end of recurring sketch 'Deep House...
- Posted Sep 29th 2009 at 07:15 AM by PopEater Staff
Scarlett Johansson has it all -- a successful movie career, a hot husband plus a music career on the side. The 'Lost in Translation' starlet dishes to Glamour about her life, how she feels about her weight, her relationship with husband Ryan Reynolds, her latest album with Pete Yorn, and the part of her job she's pretty uncomfortable with -- the red carpet. "It's so freakish and weird," she...
- Posted Sep 29th 2009 at 06:36 AM by PopEater Staff
Scarlett Johansson and Ryan Reynolds are married -- but you may never know it, since the duo is hardly ever seen together. However, a few industrious photographers snapped the couple outside of a gym in New York on Sept. 28 -- one day after their first anniversary. ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Court Dismisses Cases Accusing Elmo Actor Kevin Clash of Sexual Assault
- Is This Kate's Favorite Outfit? All Signs Point to Yes
- 'Bachelorette' contestant dies after parachute accident
- 'Duck Dynasty' star Lisa Robertson reveals more family sex abuse
- FOX411's pic of the day
- ?Nashville' joins proud tradition of unorthodox clip shows: 5 more that stand out
- ?John From Cincinnati' is not on HBO Go or Amazon Prime, and it should be
- tUnE-yArDs channels ?Pee-Wee's Playhouse' for ?Water Fountain' music video
- Chris Hemsworth's Wife Elsa Pataky Talks Post-Baby Ab Workout, Shares Fave Green Juice Recipe
- Bachelorette's Eric Hill: 5 Things to Know About the Late Reality Star
- This Sorority Girl Wrote the Most Explicit Email We've Ever Read (We Can't Even Print the Whole Thing!)