Posts with tag "RyanReynolds"
- Posted Oct 4th 2009 at 10:38 AM by PopEater Staff
Yes, the Material Girl and the girl known for unusual material - singer and strange style icon Lady Gaga - had a hair-pulling, name-calling catfight... but it was all in the name of comedy. Madonna was one of a number of surprise guests on this week's 'Saturday Night Live,' during which Lady Gaga performed as the scheduled musical act. The two popped up at the end of recurring sketch 'Deep House D...
- Posted Sep 29th 2009 at 07:15 AM by PopEater Staff
Scarlett Johansson has it all -- a successful movie career, a hot husband plus a music career on the side. The 'Lost in Translation' starlet dishes to Glamour about her life, how she feels about her weight, her relationship with husband Ryan Reynolds, her latest album with Pete Yorn, and the part of her job she's pretty uncomfortable with -- the red carpet. "It's so freakish and weird," she ...
- Posted Sep 29th 2009 at 06:36 AM by PopEater Staff
Scarlett Johansson and Ryan Reynolds are married -- but you may never know it, since the duo is hardly ever seen together. However, a few industrious photographers snapped the couple outside of a gym in New York on Sept. 28 -- one day after their first anniversary. ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Jesse Tyler Ferguson's Date Night and More from Inside PEOPLE and TIME's D.C. Bash
- Kim and Rob Kardashian Send Loving Messages to Bruce Jenner
- Laverne Cox Congratulates Bruce Jenner: 'It Is Always Brave to Stand in One's Truth'
- Bruce Jenner in interview: 'I am a woman'
- Sawyer Sweeten, 'Everybody Loves Raymond' child actor, dead at 19
- Comedian Artie Lange: It's not fair when people call me fat
- Everything We Learned From Bruce Jenner's Candid Diane Sawyer Interview
- Bruce Jenner Says Khloé Kardashian Is Taking His Transition the Hardest ''Because She's Had a Lot of Losses in Her Life''
- Bruce Jenner's Family Reacts to Diane Sawyer Interview: We Are "So Very Proud" of Our "Hero"