Posts with tag "RyanSeacrest"
- Posted Jan 19th 2010 at 08:00 PM by Rob Shuter
- Filed under:
- Celebrity Fights -
- Gut Reactions -
- American Idol -
- Politics -
- TV News -
- Naughty But Nice With Rob Shuter
Is Sarah Palin stepping on Glenn Beck's toes in the Fox News sandbox? Word is Beck is a bit concerned that the ex-almost-VP is stealing his FNC thunder and that the News Corp bigwigs are leaning towards Team Sarah. Can't we all just get along? More Beck-Palin drama, plus Ryan Seacrest's fountain of youth and the show every A-lister wants to be on, after the jump!...
- Posted Jan 13th 2010 at 12:59 PM by Steven Avalos
We love celebrities on Twitter, but a good chunk of what they tweet about is boring. We're loving Odessa Begay's amazingly bizarre new blog, "Museum of Modern Tweets," which provides awesome and irreverent illustrations of what celebrities are saying in 140 characters or less. (Many thanks to URLesque for bringing it to our attention.) See more illustrations. >> ...
- Posted Nov 27th 2009 at 01:47 PM by PopEater Staff
The Hollywood Walk of Fame is a place where legends of showbiz are honored in the form of a big shiny star placed on the sidewalk for all to see and take photographs of. Yes, legends like Marilyn Monroe and Marlon Brando and actors of their ilk are all emblazoned on the walkway, but when John Stamos was recently honored with a star, we got thinking: There's a bunch of people we had no idea were on...
- Posted Nov 19th 2009 at 09:30 PM by Mike Hess
With word that Oprah Winfrey will be taking her ridiculously popular daytime talk show elsewhere (see story here), there's a massive void in the broadcast television world to be filled. Winfrey was always the one to score huge exclusive interviews, landing everyone from Sarah Palin to Tom Cruise to Mackenzie Phillips. So, assuming television execs will want to keep the daytime landscape as...
- Posted Nov 13th 2009 at 04:00 PM by PopEater Staff
We know you can't keep track of every celebrity Twitter, so we're cutting through the social media jungle to give you the best celebrity tweets of the day. See what celebrities on Twitter like Mary J. Blige, Denise Richards, and Ryan Seacrest are doing in 140 characters or less....
- Posted Oct 30th 2009 at 03:00 PM by PopEater Staff
TMZ just got video of Ryan Seacrest's alleged stalker being taken to the LAPD station for booking. Chidi Uzomah was arrested after showing up at the E! offices with a knife and asking to see Seacrest. In the exclusive video released by TMZ, Uzomah is seen being arrested at 9:40 A.M. on Friday. Watch: ...
- Posted Oct 30th 2009 at 11:23 AM by Sam Brand
- Filed under:
- Celebrity Scandal
Wondering why 'Monster Mash Song,' 'Jay-Z and Alicia Keys World Series,' 'Bea Arthur' and 'Ryan Seacrest' are surging in Google Trends? We can shed some light on the mystery. Google Trends provides the hottest keywords of the hour. Though the results change frequently, at any given time the list offers a snapshot of what's hot in the world of entertainment news. Here's what's steamin' today......
- Posted Oct 20th 2009 at 04:00 PM by PopEater Staff
"The Wait Is Ova. Nov 23 09," announced Rihanna on her Twitter page last week. But the wait for the first single off her much anticipated album 'Rated R' ended today, when she debuted 'Russian Roulette' on Ryan Seacrest's show. The ballad was written and produced by fellow Def Jam artist Ne-Yo, who has a long history of collaboration with Rihanna. You can listen to it here. The artwork released...
- Posted Sep 28th 2009 at 03:10 PM by PopEater Staff
Speculation is rising that late night talk powerhouse Larry King will be hanging up his 'Live' mic when his current contract with CNN expires in 18 months. If he does retire, which King himself has revealed little interest in doing, there is no shortage of potential successors waiting in the wings. Rumored contenders to take Larry's chair include 'American Idol' host Ryan Seacrest, network...
- Posted Aug 18th 2009 at 08:19 AM by PopEater Staff
- Filed under:
- TV News
What could frighten the tough-as-nails daughter of rock's self-proclaimed Prince of Darkness? Dancing, of course. Kelly Osbourne, one of the latest celebs to slip into dancing shoes for 'Dancing With the Stars' told Ryan Seacrest on his radio show: "I am so excited, but I cannot tell you how terrified I am."...
Popeater Hot Topics
- 7 Months Later: Meet the Puppies Gus Kenworthy Rescued in Sochi
- It's Over: Kris Jenner Files for Divorce from Bruce Jenner
- Naomi Watts Wishes She Had More Kids
- Tim McGraw: My wild night with Kid Rock
- Report: Miss America Kira Kazantsev kicked out of sorority for hazing
- Then/Now: The cast of 'Friends'
- Jessica Simpson Feels "Sexier as a Wife and a Mom"—and She's Been Dressing to Show It!
- Patrick Schwarzenegger Celebrates His 21st Birthday in Las Vegas With Dad Arnold—See the Pics!
- Taylor Swift Bakes Cookies for Fans at 1989 Listening Session, Talks Ex Harry Styles and Shows Off Cat Olivia Benson!