Posts with tag "SAG awards"
- Posted Feb 1st 2011 at 12:01 AM by Marc Schneider
- Filed under:
- Awards -
- Gut Reactions -
- Movie News -
- Celebrity Deaths -
- TV News -
- WTF -
- Celebrity Scandal
Eighties teen star Corey Haim made the cut for the original 'In Memoriam' package at Sunday night's Screen Actors Guild Awards, but father time had other plans. Following a day of guffaws from fans and old friends, including Corey Feldman, the show's producer explains in a statement given to PopEater that they simply didn't have "time to salute everyone" this year. Kathy Connell notes that...
- Posted Jan 31st 2011 at 12:05 PM by Marc Schneider
The montage of actors, writers and directors who've passed on to the big awards show in the sky is a tradition at nearly every ceremony, from the Oscars to the Emmys. Also an annual tradition is the oh-no-they-didn't act of leaving someone out. This year, the culprit is the Screen Actors Guild Awards, and the snubbed star is none other than Corey Haim, who, despite having several major films...
- Posted Jan 31st 2011 at 04:30 AM by PopEater Staff
Plunging necklines and daring cleavage dominated the red carpet at the 2011 Screen Actors Guild (SAG) Awards with Sofia Vergara, Christina Hendricks and Eva Longoria leading the pack. According to PEOPLE, Vergara, wore a sapphire blue Roberto Cavalli gown, which she paired with 10-carat diamond earrings and a 9-carat diamond bracelet, both from Chopard. Vergara and the rest of the cast of...
- Posted Jan 30th 2011 at 11:22 PM by Moviefone Editors
The 2011 Screen Actors Guild (SAG) Award winners were announced earlier this evening, with 'The King's Speech' taking home the top honors of the night, it won for Outstanding Ensemble and Outstanding Male Actor Performance, Colin Firth. A pregnant Natalie Portman won the Outstanding Female Actor award for her performance as a troubled ballerina in 'Black Swan', while the supporting categories...
- Posted Jan 28th 2010 at 05:00 PM by Kara Warner
In Hollywood's increasingly crowded sea of stars (many of whom are so painfully unworthy of the title, *cough* reality TV crazies *cough*), is there a woman on the planet more endearing, talented and hilarious than Betty White? Her saucy comments and quick wit at last week's SAG Awards reminded us not only how much we love her, but what an amazingly accomplished woman she is. Beginning with a...
- Posted Jan 25th 2010 at 01:02 PM by PopEater Staff
Last year, Angelina Jolie made headlines by wearing a Max Azria dress backwards to the SAG awards. This year, there's no such fashion highlight -- but still, the Hollywood ladies managed to wow us on the red carpet at this year's ceremony. (Or in some cases, make our eyes roll.) Stylelist's Marissa Gold teamed up with PopEater's Denise Warner to debate the night's best and worst looks from...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Ashlee Simpson and Evan Ross Celebrate His Birthday Ahead of Wedding
- Boston Bombing Survivor Ties the Knot with His Rehab Nurse
- Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand: 'I Will Help Hillary Get Elected'
- 'Cops' crew member killed by police officers
- FOX411's pic of the day
- 'Sons of Guns' canceled after star Will Hayden arrested for allegedly repeatedly raping minor
- Hello Kitty isn't a cat, but is anything really anything anymore, man?
- H. Jon Benjamin makes a crazy Kenny Loggins Kickstarter even crazier
- We ranked the songs in ?Mary Poppins' for its 50th anniversary
- Megan Fox's Snakeskin Jacket Dress: Gotta Have It or Make It Stop?
- Total Divas Star Summer Rae Dishes on Her Love Life and Says There's "No Weirdness" After Kissing WWE's Fandango
- Total Bombshell! Hello Kitty Expert Reveals That the Iconic Character Isn't Even a Cat!