Posts with tag "SNLFbomb"
- Posted Sep 28th 2009 at 01:10 PM by PopEater Staff
Not only does Lorne Michaels have no interest in firing Jenny Slate, the 'SNL' executive producer actually feels bad for the rookie, who uttered the F-Bomb on the air. In comments to the Washington Post, Michaels said the night was traumatic for Slate because "it was literally her first time on the show. There was nothing dirty, just a slip of the tongue. It was 'frickin', frickin', frickin' '...
- Posted Sep 27th 2009 at 01:08 AM by PopEater Staff
An SNL F-bomb in the 'Saturday Night Live' season premiere? Sounds that way. Most new cast members on 'Saturday Night Live' begin their tenure on the show with a whimper. Perhaps a brief cameo as a waiter, an office worker, maybe throw out a wave during the end-of-show "good nights." But not Jenny Slate. During her inaugural 'SNL' episode, the newbie came out with a bang. An F-Bomb bang, that...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Melissa Rivers Shares a Throwback Halloween Photo with Mom Joan
- CMA Awards Countdown: Keith Urban Picks the Best Album of the Year (Ever!)
- All the Scoop on Ellen Page's Pixie Cut!
- Jorge Garcia celebrates 'Hawaii Five-0' role with a kingly purchase; 2 movies set for 2015
- ?Game Of Thrones' stars get big pay raise
- Garth Brooks to give fans sneak peek of new album on Halloween
- Julianne Hough Gets Emotional While Delivering a Special Message to Her Older Sister—Watch the Sweet Clip!
- Why Scandal, The Vampire Diaries, and How to Get Away with Murder Blew. Us. Away. Our Rants and Raves
- These Are Chelsea Handler's Naked Boobs on a Horse...