Posts with tag "SPiN"
- Posted Jun 28th 2010 at 03:47 PM by PopEater Staff
Susan Sarandon is using her New York City ping-pong nightclub, SPiN, as the setting for a new reality show. "It won't be the 'Jersey Shore,'" Sarandon, 63, told PEOPLE during a World Champions Event at SPiN. "It's more of an episodic documentary. We're trying to invent something you haven't seen before that follows a bunch of people in this crazy little subculture." Sarandon, who refers to...
Popeater Hot Topics
- T-Pain Performs Without Auto-Tune, Sounds Pretty Good, Actually (VIDEO)
- Amazing Pop Culture Pumpkins for Halloween
- A Cop's Best Friend: Dog Helps Police Bust Owner on Drug Charges
- 'Brooklyn Nine-Nine' sneak peek: Is there a mole in the squad?
- Elle MacPherson gave up drugs and alcohol to stay fit at 50
- Why 'Boy Meets World' star Maitland Ward sexes up red carpets