Posts with tag "Salma Hayek"
- Posted Jul 1st 2011 at 01:50 PM by Kelly Fisher
It looks like Salma Hayek's husband has some explaining to do. According to new reports, the actress' husband, Francois-Henri Pinault, is the father of supermodel Linda Evangelista's 4-year-old son. According to the New York Post, news that the French billionaire fathered the model's child was confirmed yesterday when Evangelista went to Family Court to figure out a child support agreement for...
- Posted Jan 8th 2011 at 05:00 AM by The Editors of StyleList
Ladies, if you need more inspiration to get back into the gym in the new year, let these pictures of Salma Hayek in a red bikini be your guide. The 44-year-old actress was captured by paparazzi while frolicking on the beach in St. Barts in a skimpy halter neck, crimson bikini with gleaming gold hardware that showed off her enviable hard body (albeit, soft in all the right places). Hayek was...
- Posted Jun 9th 2010 at 04:20 PM by John Mitchell
Everybody is afraid of something. Be it spiders or heights or those terrifying worm-like things with the thousands of legs that haunt our dreams, most of us harbor an irrational fear. Today, we learned what scares sexy Salma Hayek most -- snakes. During a promotional interview with her 'Grown Ups' co-stars Mario Bello and Maya Rudolph, Hayek loses it when a sneaky snake slithers onto the scene...
- Posted May 12th 2010 at 09:00 PM by PopEater Staff
The 63rd Annual Cannes Film Festival kicked off this week, and even massive storms on the French Riviera didn't keep the stars away. The 'Robin Hood' premiere gala on opening night attracted several of Hollywood's biggest A-list celebrities, each one dressed to the nines, while the 'Wall Street' crew looked nothing short of dapper during their film's premiere. Kate Beckinsale, Cate...
- Posted Oct 15th 2009 at 02:57 PM by Scott Harris
For decades, 'Saturday Night Live' was the place where stars went to show off their funny sides and allow fans and viewers to see them in a different light. So it should come as no surprise that NBC's flagship comedy 30 Rock' - which was created by 'SNL' alumni and revolves around an 'SNL'-style variety show - has taken over the mantle of the hot place to find your offbeat celebrity cameos. ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Toys 'R' Us pulling 'Breaking Bad' dolls from stores, website
- 'Django' actress Daniele Watts charged with lewd conduct
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Live-action ?Static Shock,' ?Mortal Kombat' unveiled as part of WB digital slate
- What is going on at Marvel? A PopWatch conspiracy theory
- Someone made a real hoverboard, so you should maybe get excited a little bit
- Sex Tape Bonus Features: Jason Segel Talks Putting His Junk in Cameron Diaz's Face—Plus, Bloopers! Watch Now!
- Why We're Laugh-Puking at Sons of Anarchy and Why We Love-Hate The Voice: Our Rants and Raves
- New Mom Scarlett Johansson Makes Barbara Walters' List of 10 Most Fascinating People of 2014—See Who Else Made the Cut!