Posts with tag "SamanthaBurke"
- Posted Oct 26th 2009 at 09:37 AM by PopEater Staff
The mother of Jude Law's baby wants the world to see the child she had with the actor and is showing off her new daughter to Hello! magazine. Samantha Burke, who had a child following her romantic affair with Law, is giving the world its first glimpse of five-week-old Sophia on the magazine's cover. Burke reportedly raked in $300,000 by selling the rights to the first photo reveal of Sophia, a...
- Posted Sep 24th 2009 at 01:59 PM by Sam Brand
Wondering why Carol Brady's first name, Eggs Florentine, Witches of Eastwick, Mackenzie Phillips on Oprah, Glenn Beck Frog, Samantha Burke and Cameron Mathison are surging in Google Trends? If you want to keep your finger on the pulse of entertainment, there's no better tool than Google Hot Trends. This bonus feature of the Google search engine provides the 100 most-searched terms of the hour. Of ...
- Posted Sep 23rd 2009 at 03:44 PM by PopEater Staff
Less than two months after he revealed that a model he dated was pregnant with his child, Jude Law is a father... again. Samantha Burke, a 24-year-old aspiring actress, gave birth to daughter Sophia on Tuesday night, PEOPLE reports. The two met while Law was filming 'Sherlock Holmes' last year, but they are no longer a couple. ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Sharon Osbourne Taking One-Month Break from The Talk After Collapsing
- Robert De Niro Gives Blunt, Funny, Inspiring Commencement Speech to Acting School Grads
- Chris Pratt Apologizes in Advance for Potential 'JurassicGate' and Misbehaving on Press Tour
- '19 Kids and Counting' yanked from TLC's schedule
- 'Bachelorette' Kaitlyn Bristowe: 'Not ashamed' of having sex on the show
- Flavor Flav arrested in Las Vegas on allegations of DUI, marijuana possession, speeding
- Chris Pratt Is Already Apologizing for Anything Offensive He Might Say During Jurassic World Press Tour: ''I Am Just Dumb''
- Brantley Gilbert Talks New Music and Marrying The One Who Almost Got Away
- Pete Davidson Live-Tweets His Harry Potter Movie Marathon: The Boy Who Lived Is ''Dope as F--k''