Posts with tag "SamanthaRonson"
- Posted Dec 31st 2009 at 01:00 PM by PopEater Staff
Celebrity fashion is constantly changing, but what defining trend will encompass the past ten years? The '60s had go-go boots, bell bottom jeans and psychedelic prints, while satin polyester and hot pants defined the disco era of the late '70s. What fashion will we remember the '00s for? PopEater let our readers decide which fashion statement will reign supreme. The results >> ...
- Posted Dec 15th 2009 at 12:00 PM by PopEater Staff
- Filed under:
- Celebrity Style -
- Gut Reactions -
- Movie News -
- Music News -
- TV News -
- Exclusives -
- Kim Kardashian -
- Ashlee Simpson -
- Ashley Tisdale -
- Ashley Olsen -
- Beyonce Knowles -
- Britney Spears -
- Christina Aguilera
Celebrity fashion is constantly changing. Over this decade, we've seen wild women turn into stunning starlets and girls-next-door turn to rock-n-roll hipsters. But what defining trend will encompass the past ten years? The '60s had go-go boots, bell bottom jeans and psychedelic prints, while satin polyester and hot pants defined the disco era of the late '70s. What fashion will we remember...
- Posted Dec 8th 2009 at 09:21 AM by PopEater Staff
Whether she's doing it out of the the kindness and charity in her heart (which we think is true) or simply as a PR stunt to tweak her "party girl" image (what others think), one thing is for sure: Lindsay Lohan is going to India to film a BBC documentary -- either on impoverished children or on sex trafficking, depending which report you believe....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Top Chef's Stephanie Izard 'Flashdances' Her Ice Bucket Challenge
- New Revelations Surface in Case of Bali Murder Victim Stuffed into Suitcase
- Justin Bieber Shaves Tiny, Wispy 'Stache in Instagram Video (You'll Want to Watch)
- Former 'Jeopardy' contestant indicted for assaulting legislator's wife
- Robin Williams' ashes reportedly scattered in San Francisco Bay last week
- 'Blurred Lines' model Emily Ratajkowski: Men need to get over naked women
- Kim Kardashian, Kris Jenner and the Other Kardashians Are the Biggest Kanye West Fans—See the T-Shirts, Custom Cakes and More!
- Best Dressed Emmys Stars of All Time—Blake Lively's Plunging Gown, Nina Dobrev's Red Hot Style & More!
- Mila Kunis Looks Ready to Pop While Grocery Shopping in L.A.! See Pics of Her Big Baby Bump