Posts with tag "Samuel L. Jackson"
- Posted Apr 17th 2011 at 01:00 PM by Christine Fenno
She was scheduled to make her Broadway debut in September, but Halle Berry has just dropped out of a highly anticipated play. In a statement, the producers of 'The Mountaintop' attribute the cast change to their former star's "custody issues." The New York Times reports that Samuel L. Jackson is still on board to portray Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. The drama -- award-winning playwright Katori H...
- Posted May 5th 2010 at 04:12 PM by Bryan Alexander
Samuel L. Jackson and Naomi Watts have a smoking hot sex scene together in "Mother and Child." If you don't believe us, ask Naomi's longtime-partner Liev Schreiber. He LOVED the scene, according to Jackson. Jackson said he stopped by his pal Liev's Broadway production of "A View from a Bridge" shortly after Liev had a view of the film which opens Friday. "When I walked into the dressing r...
- Posted Mar 3rd 2010 at 05:00 PM by Simona Rabinovitch
Will.i.am of Grammy-winning pop group Black Eyed Peas was in New York last night to launch a global health fundraising campaign aimed at travellers called MASSIVEGOOD. "I think as humans, we're programmed to care," said the smiling, mellow musician during an impromptu elevator interview towards the end of the party, which took place in the Esquire apartment of the chic Soho Mews. "But it can...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Mariah Carey's Debut Album Turns 25 This Summer
- DC Mansion Murders: 3 Vehicles Towed from the Savopoulos Family Home
- Prince Harry's Polo Pal: 'I Think He'll Be a Great Dad'
- Sherri Shepherd awkwardly offers to give Raven Symone her surrogate baby
- Laura Bell Bundy: Women belong on country radio
- Harrison Ford flying again after scary crash
- Ed Sheeran Doesn't Want to Hook Up With Taylor Swift: She's ''Too Tall''—Plus, Watch His Performance on GMA!
- Snooki Fires Back at Social Media Haters, Tells Fans to "Rise Above the Hate" and "Live the Best Life That You Can"
- Her Outfit Costs What?! Sienna Miller's $2,095 Airport Style