Posts with tag "SaraBareilles"
- Posted Sep 1st 2010 at 11:50 AM by Melinda Newman
While the rest of us are stuck chanting affirmations to ourselves into the bathroom mirror to make ourselves feel better, Sara Bareilles turns hers into hit tunes. "I'm definitely someone who writes songs to myself because I need to say those mantras over and over again," she tells PopEater. "I need to live those words." Take current hit, 'King of Anything,' for example: The sprightly song, whe...
Popeater Hot Topics
- American Idol: Who Slayed a Kelly Clarkson Song?
- April Fool's Day Gets Creepy with Viral Promotion for Jason Bateman Thriller The Gift
- Andrew Getty Found Dead: The Latest Tragedy in the Super-Rich Dynasty's Curse?
- Scott Weiland & the Wildabouts' guitarist Jeremy Brown dies at 34
- 'Brooklyn 99' star Chelsea Peretti helped broke ball player
- Tom Hanks' son Chet Haze threatens Howard Stern
- Zayn Malik Doesn't Look Like He's Missing One Direction One Bit While on Vacation With Perrie Edwards: See Their PDA Pic!
- Alright! The Going Rate for a Matthew McConnaughey Speech Is $135,000
- Prince Harry, aka Captain Wales, Gets Ready to Return to Army Duty One Last Time—in Australia: All the Details!