Posts with tag "SaraBareilles"
- Posted Sep 1st 2010 at 11:50 AM by Melinda Newman
While the rest of us are stuck chanting affirmations to ourselves into the bathroom mirror to make ourselves feel better, Sara Bareilles turns hers into hit tunes. "I'm definitely someone who writes songs to myself because I need to say those mantras over and over again," she tells PopEater. "I need to live those words." Take current hit, 'King of Anything,' for example: The sprightly song,...
Popeater Hot Topics
- See Jimmy Fallon and Julia Roberts Peg Each Other in the Face with Balls (VIDEO)
- Review: The Goofy Genius of Guardians of the Galaxy
- PEOPLE Staffers Reveal: When I Realized I Was Addicted to the Kim Kardashian Game
- Kelly Osbourne sued for allegedly trashing Los Angeles home
- Blake Shelton plays free concert in Atlantic City
- ?Big Bang Theory' cast will likely win wage dispute with CBS, insider says
- Entertainment Geekly: Or maybe ?Twilight' was the best thing to happen to Comic-Con
- ?Mindy Project' star Adam Pally reveals which celeb sex tape he owns
- Recast ?Game of Thrones' princess posts hilarious video reaction
- Heidi Klum Goes Topless, Lets Designer Pal Zac Posen Cover Her Breasts—See the Pic!
- The Vampire Diaries Fans Are Freaking Out About Ian Somerhalder's Love Life on the Show—So We Got Some Answers
- Julia Roberts Plays "Face Balls" With Jimmy Fallon, Is "Better Handling Big Balls"—Watch Now!