Posts with tag "SaschaBaronCohen"
- Posted Dec 23rd 2009 at 01:00 PM by PopEater Staff
- Filed under:
- Awards -
- Gut Reactions -
- Movie News -
- Music News -
- TV News -
- WTF -
- Celebrity Scandal -
- Videos -
- YouTube -
- Adam Lambert -
- Britney Spears -
- Carrie Underwood -
- Christina Aguilera
Adam Lambert's AMAs performance (from almost a month ago) still has everyone talking, and it seems award shows in 2009 were filled with shock value. We predict that years from now, people will still be talking about Kanye West infamously interrupting Taylor Swift at the VMAs. When hundreds of celebrities are piled into one room, there is no guessing what will happen. Over the past decade, there...
- Posted Dec 10th 2009 at 05:37 PM by PopEater / Wire Services
A Palestinian shopkeeper and father portrayed as a terrorist in the movie 'Bruno' is suing film star Sacha Baron Cohen, David Letterman and others for libel and slander. The lawsuit filed last week by Ayman Abu Aita in District of Columbia federal court seeks $110 million in damages. In the movie, Baron Cohen plays a gay Austrian fashion journalist trying to make it big in the United States. To...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Doctor in New York City Tests Positive for Ebola
- Lamar Odom Won't Sign Divorce Papers, Kardashians Haven't Heard from Him in Weeks
- Gwyneth Paltrow and Chris Martin's Family-Friendly Dinner
- Pretty stars who go gritty on film
- Trisha Yearwood set to appear on 'Nashville' during faux CMA awards
- Celebrity trout pouts
- Aaron Paul takes on Toys ?R' Us after ?Breaking Bad' toys are pulled
- The 5 most interesting facts about ?Super Smash Bros. for Wii U'
- ABC Just Ordered More Episodes for 7 Shows—Which Dramas and Comedies Scored Longer Seasons?
- Who's the Boss? Reunion! Tony Danza and Judith Light Come Together at Broadway Opening of Disgraced
- Mama June Apparently Hasn't Dated Mark McDaniel for 10 Years; Son Insists McDaniel Was Wrongly Convicted of Molestation