Posts with tag "SashaFierce"
- Posted Jan 19th 2010 at 09:00 AM by PopEater Staff
In the new issue of Allure, Beyonce talks about her desire to have children with her husband, Jay-Z. "I definitely want to have a child, but I know from my nephew it's a lot. I hope that those things will just happen naturally. I still haven't had time to relax," she tells the magazine. The 'Single Ladies' singer also talks about her alter-ego, playing card games online and her good girl rep...
- Posted Dec 2nd 2009 at 09:14 PM by PopEater Staff
See all of the winner's from the 2010 Grammy Awards Here Beyonce scored 10 nominations, Taylor Swift eight and Lady Gaga five. The winners won't be announced until January 31, 2010, so until then, make your wagers on the winners with the list of nominees. The Grammy nominees for 2010 include recordings released between October 1, 2008 and August 31, 2009. See the list inside. ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Michael Sam: 'I'm Not the Only Gay Person in the NFL'
- After a Tragic Loss, Corey Bergman Gives Sick Kids the Gift of Music
- Sam Worthington and Lara Bingle Welcome a Son
- Craig Morgan on MSNBC guest's criticism of country music: Comment was 'ignorant'
- Lena Dunham called anti-Semitic for article titled 'Dog or Jewish Boyfriend?'
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Calvin Harris Is ''Taken With'' Taylor Swift: "They Have Been Having Secret Meet Ups,'' Source Reveals
- Audra McDonald Joining Disney's Live-Action Beauty and the Beast? Get the Scoop and See Who She'd Play!
- Nikki Reed & Ian Somerhalder Keep Giving Us #RelationshipGoals—See Their Latest Love Fest!