Posts with tag "SavedByTheBell"
- Posted Nov 9th 2009 at 03:50 PM by PopEater Staff
Actress Tiffani Thiessen is expecting her first baby in May, PEOPLE reports. "We are over the moon!" said Thiessen and her husband, actor/artist Brady Smith. "It's something we've wanted for a long time and we are thrilled that it's actually happening," they added. Thiessen and Smith were married in 2005. Thiessen, 35, will be doubly busy with impending motherhood duties as well as an acting...
- Posted Sep 30th 2009 at 02:49 PM by PopEater Staff
Yesterday, we gave you a very candid, very descriptive interview with Dustin Diamond, where he dished about all of the tales and exploits during his Screech-centric 'Saved By the Bell' days in his tell-all book, 'Behind the Bell.' Well, now PopEater is giving the world an exclusive reading from the book, done by none other than Dustin himself. In the video, Diamond reads a passage about his for...
- Posted Sep 29th 2009 at 05:59 PM by Mike Hess
- Filed under:
- Gut Reactions -
- Photos -
- TV News -
- Celebrity Scandal -
- Interviews -
- Exclusives -
- Hottest Stories
Dustin Diamond shot to infamy as the gangly character Screech on 'Saved By the Bell,' the massively popular show that revolutionized Saturday morning television. While the show was kid-safe, what went on behind the scenes wasn't according to Diamond, who tells of all the sex, drugs and drama in 'Behind The Bell.' Dustin sat down to chat exclusively with PopEater to talk about the book's boldest...
- Posted Sep 24th 2009 at 01:51 PM by PopEater Staff
- Filed under:
- TV News
Dustin Diamond writes about his time starring on 'Saved by the Bell' as dork Screech in his new memoir 'Behind the Bell' -- and airs his co-stars' dirty secrets, Usmagazine.com reports. Sex and drugs were par for the course during the filming of 'Bell,' Diamond says. He also claims that he "could smell a certain 'smoke,'" on set and adds that he believes Mark-Paul Gosselaar -- who played Zack...
Popeater Hot Topics
- The Walking Dead Recap: Meet Deanna Monroe
- Which Downton Characters Need to Hook Up? Joanne Froggatt Weighs In
- No One Puts Beagle in a Corner - Not Even Roombas
- Will Smith movie 'Focus' tops the box office
- Bruce Willis laments sudden end to action-thriller 'Wake'
- Who may replace Kelly Osbourne on 'Fashion Police?'
- Christina Milian Is Hosting a Live Video Q&A Right Now—Ask Her Anything and Get Her Brand New Single!
- Rick and Co. Finally Took Showers On The Walking Dead, But Did They Also Find True Happiness?
- The Good Wife's Moral Crisis, Love Triangle "Trap" and Will Alicia and Kalinda Reunite?